Beyond 5/3/1 1.1 Next 5 Weeks?

When are you posting the next phase Jim? I’m scheduled to start fri.

good point, I thought it would be posted this Monday?

hopefully tomorrow

Man still nothing yet for the next phase. Hopefully will see something soon.

I’m only on week 2 but loving it so far.

I’ve finished my 5wks this past Friday and was hoping to see something this weekend.

Bumping this because there’s still no update.

Are we to repeat the 5 weeks of 5/3/1 1.1 with our TM increases or will there be a second phase updated soon?

JIm???

either the next 15 weeks won’t be posted, or T-Nation/wendler forgot. I would just increase your TM and repeat for now.

Already 2 weeks into the new cycle with new maxes. I doubt they forgot this isn’t the only place this question has been posted. I have no idea whats really going on. I could only speculate…

“The volume and intensity will build over the next 20 weeks. We must build your strength NOT by breaking your body down first. Rather, we will build the body and strength over the next 20 weeks so that you will be able to handle a greater training load.”

From this, I don’t think it was planned to repeat the original 5 week cycle. I guess the other 3 cycles won’t be posted so we’ll just have to continue on another one of the 5/3/1 programmes.

My GUESS is that Jim said fuck it. He out lined what might have been the best 5/3/1 template to date. For free no less. And instead of thanks
he got a bunch of butt hurt dick riders crying about their hero selling out. Now you’ll probably have to wait for the next book to come out. I can’t say I blame him if that’s the case. Just sucks for those of us that saw the value of what we were being given, and were grateful for it.

Just be patient I’m sure it will be posted. If not just appreciate what he has posted for us and sold to us … Plenty of other templates that are awesome and effective

Jim sent them a complete 20 week program, with smaller cycles that built upon each other. It was clearly meant to be followed for 20 consecutive weeks. T-Nation editors chose to break it up into what I’m assuming are 4 separate blocks. I believe there was some miscommunication as they clearly didn’t get that Jim’s program built upon itself, and it’s not just something to be interrupted by another Thib program inbetween.

What’s most confusing is why Shugart or one of the other guys haven’t chimed in on what is going to happen with the remaining 15 weeks. It’s not Jim’s responsibility to force them to promote it, so I wouldn’t break his balls too much. Buy his new book if you haven’t all ready as he has some real amazing shit in there. There are literally so many new options that are brilliant. Join the forum if you haven’t all ready. He literallly drops new templates every couple weeks and offers a ton of help specific to your programming needs too. It’s worth it if training is in the top 3-4 priorities in your life.

As for the program here- I was disappointed that the program wasn’t posted to completion, but am thankful for the 5 weeks I got. For free. From a guy who has a shit ton of integrity and whose programming is second to none. From a company that puts out a ton of amazing free material daily. I guess life ain’t all that bad. Thank you for the free infc.

C

[quote]Kdubs wrote:
Jim sent them a complete 20 week program, with smaller cycles that built upon each other. It was clearly meant to be followed for 20 consecutive weeks. T-Nation editors chose to break it up into what I’m assuming are 4 separate blocks. I believe there was some miscommunication as they clearly didn’t get that Jim’s program built upon itself, and it’s not just something to be interrupted by another Thib program inbetween.

What’s most confusing is why Shugart or one of the other guys haven’t chimed in on what is going to happen with the remaining 15 weeks. It’s not Jim’s responsibility to force them to promote it, so I wouldn’t break his balls too much. Buy his new book if you haven’t all ready as he has some real amazing shit in there. There are literally so many new options that are brilliant. Join the forum if you haven’t all ready. He literallly drops new templates every couple weeks and offers a ton of help specific to your programming needs too. It’s worth it if training is in the top 3-4 priorities in your life.

As for the program here- I was disappointed that the program wasn’t posted to completion, but am thankful for the 5 weeks I got. For free. From a guy who has a shit ton of integrity and whose programming is second to none. From a company that puts out a ton of amazing free material daily. I guess life ain’t all that bad. Thank you for the free infc.

C[/quote]

^
Yup, couldn’t have said it better.

Shugart, TC someone please respond to this message. Why the delay on publishing weeks 6-10. You have people waiting.

Could we at least get a date when you expect to publish the next phase?

this, im sure, will be flamed…but… cant you guys figure out what to do next, especially those who have beyond 531? i mean, its nice to have it all layed out for you rep for rep set for set, but take some ownership of your training and figure stuff out. questions are great, but freaking out because someone isnt telling you how to train is another.

i understand its a different program and you were ‘promised’ more weeks, but come on guys. there is SO much training info out there im sure you can figure out how to train productively in the meantime. figuring this sh*t out is FUN. writing programs out and seeing what works is part of the game.

No one is freaking out. This program was designed to stack one cycle on the next. To switch to another defeats the purpose. Simply seeking it will or will not. E posted.