T Nation

Between Cycles?

I started a thread earlier and had some questions about tapering. Thank you for your responses. This question is in regards to how long to wait before doing another cycle considering I’m going to be on this one for 8 weeks. I’m currently doing 300mg of enanth E3D.

I have read articles and talked to others that claim you should stay off for as long as you were on. The key is to get your test levels back to normal before starting another cycle. Ok then…If you complete your last shot at the end of 8 weeks enanth will stay in your system for another 2-3 weeks if not longer.

My question is…Do you count the 2-3 weeks that the test is still in your system as off time or wait until the test has cleared before counting your so called off time. Which is it…The time from your last shot or once it has cleared?

I would think you would take into consideration how much is taken also. 650mg per week is by no means high doses. I just want to know how long to wait after my last shot before starting up again thats all. Thanks

Time on + PCT = Time off.

[quote]E-man wrote:
Time on + PCT = Time off. [/quote]

So for a 15 week cycle of EQ one would have to wait 5 months before going back on the sauce? Doesn’t that seem a little excessive given its attributes?

[quote]H-Train wrote:
E-man wrote:
Time on + PCT = Time off.

So for a 15 week cycle of EQ one would have to wait 5 months before going back on the sauce? Doesn’t that seem a little excessive given its attributes?[/quote]

No that it is fairly standard rule of thumb. Many stretch it out even longer.

Hmmmm… I read a post a few weeks ago on here it seems where someone was saying EQ is so mild that some have been known to stay on it indefinitely at 400mg a week (even a year… if memory serves me) until the doc said to come off. I don’t foresee a huge shutdown after I finish this cycle.

Anyone else have an opinion? Is there logic to that or do I sound like a vagrant on PCP?