Better Way to Do YTWLs

I’m a baseball pitcher, and have been doing YTWLs for years. Recently I came across an article on Nick Tumminello’s site about changing the YTWL circuit up. I know a ton of heavy lifters use the YTWL for shoulder pain, so I figured I would share this post. I learned a few things that I have added to my shoulder circuit, and he even replaces the W with a new exercise called the pivot prone. It’s a nice addition.

So I figured it was worth passing it on. There’s no one more concerned with rotator cuff strength than pitchers, so if I figured if it was something that I thought was valuable, all you lifters with busted shoulders would too.

Has anyone else tried this new circuit of his? (It’s called the LYTP)

Heres the link: LYTP – A New and Improved YTWL!!! - Nick Tumminello Fitness

Nice,

thanks man, this was good.

thanks

I saw this about a week ago…its excellent…I really feel these little tweeks make a HUGE difference…especially laying on the swiss ball and putting the knees into the ball…

The more I read and see from Nick the more I’m convinced that he’s a genuinely creative coach. Very good information!

The more I read and see from Nick the more I’m convinced that he’s a genuinely creative coach. Very good information!