Better to Run Test Higher Than Tren?

I’m about to start a test prop/ tren ace cycle and I want to know if it’s better to dose test higher than tren or vice versa. My original plan was to keep it at prop75mg/ tren a 50mg ed. Tren for 6wks prop for 8wks. I’d love to here from anyone with prior experience with either way. Btw I’ve ran tren with no issue, have not used prop yet. Sustanon was great til wk4, I hate long estered gear

Have ran it each way once. Currently, 200 mg test a week and 150 mg Tren A ED. Feel awesome, no troublesome sides besides libidio is sky high. Blood pressure is good.

Other time was 8 weeks. Prop at 700 mg week/Tren started off at 50 mg/ed and last few weeks i tapered up and ended at 70 mg/ed. Still felt good, was on a caloric surplus where right now im cutting.

My opinion, if you’re trying to get to a very low body fat, the high tren/low test is good but if you want to put on serious size (and your diet is based accordingly), run high test/high tren as much as you can handle. If you have issues with tren sides, id say run a more anabolic heavy cycle with a low-moderate dosage of tren.

^^^^ Exactly what he said. But to be fair 750 Test 750 Tren is my favorite so far and what I am running now as well for the second go around.

Hmmm I think might bump the prop up to 100mged and tren ace to 75 mg ed after my 1st wk if sides don’t show. My last tren ace use was great, no sex drive or fina dick probs, bp did go up quite a bit but nothing dangerous. Im also going to start .5 mg adex(all I have in capsule form) e3d. After my last run with test sustanon I do not wish to bloat at all. I’m currently at 195lbs so I think I’ll def. run high test to put weight on. Thanks guys

*Starting adex a wk before 1st pin

I’ve never heard of anyone using caber/prami that was an impressive size or strength level. Personally, I believe all the prolactin issues are Internet hysteria and/or estrogen issues.

[quote]Steve Rogers wrote:
I’ve never heard of anyone using caber/prami that was an impressive size or strength level. Personally, I believe all the prolactin issues are Internet hysteria and/or estrogen issues.

[/quote]

I had leaky nips and no boner, then I took caber and I didn’t any more.

Prolactin is very real.

When your estrogen is already high

[quote]Steve Rogers wrote:
When your estrogen is already high[/quote]

My E was normal, my prolactin was very high.

Other people don’t seem to be as sensitive to prolactin sides as me, but it’s not worth the risk IMO