T Nation

Better than Transformers

you just gotta see this

That’s the kind of movie that I would have loved to watch back when I was smoking weed.

Wow. The dude’s voice is ridiculous.

Why are the buildings bleeding? And how do you hide a chainsaw in your head?

I want my money back.

Wow, don’t want any Tengu milk.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
That’s the kind of movie that I would have loved to watch back when I was smoking weed.

[/quote]

Oh no what happened?

mmm. fried scrimps

[quote]Artem wrote:
imhungry wrote:

Oh no what happened?[/quote]

It was something that I got into, enjoyed, then got tired of. It was the same with alcohol and meth. When I was doing them, I wanted to be the best at it and i’d binge, then i’d make myself stop.

I like drinking on occasion, but I really don’t miss meth and I do crave a bowl once in a great while, but not enough to smoke one. I feel stupid enough when i’m straight, no less high.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Artem wrote:
imhungry wrote:

Oh no what happened?

It was something that I got into, enjoyed, then got tired of. It was the same with alcohol and meth. When I was doing them, I wanted to be the best at it and i’d binge, then i’d make myself stop.

I like drinking on occasion, but I really don’t miss meth and I do crave a bowl once in a great while, but not enough to smoke one. I feel stupid enough when i’m straight, no less high.[/quote]

I respect your self-control.

But I do recall a certain thread a while back asking for advice on how to spend like 15 grand on your annual liquor supply. haha
No, but I thought that was fucking badass.

Way too fucked up. But it’s always cool to know what those crazy Japs come up with.