1-8 week 250 mg test-Enanthate per week
10-12 week 75mg of clomid everyday
13-14 week 25 mg of clomid everyday
10-14 week 20 mg of nolvadex everyday
OR
weeks 1-8 Testosterone Enanthate at 250mg per week
weeks 01-10 Arimidex at .25mg everyday
weeks 11-14 Nolvadex at 20mg everyday

if both are bad can u please suggest a pct for me then…
this will be my first cycle…

Why are you even bothering with a cycle of 250mg/wk? That’s not a cycle, it’s a waste of your time and money.

It’s no wonder at all why the vets get frustrated, and flame people right out of the gate.

Look around, do a search on first cycles. The advice, and cycles, along with PCT and/or taper is well outlined.

250mg of Test-E AT LEAST twice a week, any less is a waste!

Simplify…

TEST E 500mg per week so a 250 shot Mondays and Thursdays for 12 weeks. Then Wait 2 weeks and take NOTHING, just keep your diet in check and protein high.

Then starting week 16 Nolvadex 20mg ED until it’s gone.

If you start experiencing Gyno at anytime than start the Nolva at first symptom and continue until it is gone. If you need to stretch it out to cover 2+ weeks after TEST then take 10mg by cutting the pill in half ED.

Simple, effective, and less costly…

See guys I do listen!

[quote]Randizo wrote:
Simplify…

TEST E 500mg per week so a 250 shot Mondays and Thursday for 12 weeks.

Then Nolvadex 20mg ED until it’s gone.

If you start experiencing Gyno than start the Nolva at first symptom.

This is exactly what I am doing 6 weeks from today.

And I have had lots of help from the Pros to get to this conclusion.[/quote]

Who here recommended you take Nolva during the cycle?

Arimidex is the AI of choice, not a SERM. The SERM is recommended at the end, during PCT. The AI is to be applied during cycle, to control bloat, and stop gyno before it happens.

i know 500 mg of test is the best way to see results but i want to see how my body reacts to it thats why i am going for a 250 mg cycle…
and i know a lot of friends who have just done week 1.100mg
week 2.200mg
week 3.200 mg
week 4.200 mg
week 5.250 mg
week 6.250 mg
week 7.250 mg
week 8.250 mg
and seen decent results…
please suggest a pct for me on a 250 mg test-e per week

CHECK THE STEROID NEWBIE THREAD!!!

dude, either listen to advice or stop beating a dead horse. 250 a week is a high TRT dose, NOT a cycle dose!!! Take advice or STFU!!!

[quote]Randizo wrote:
Simplify…

TEST E 500mg per week so a 250 shot Mondays and Thursdays for 12 weeks. Then Wait 2 weeks and take NOTHING, just keep your diet in check and protein high.

Then starting week 16 Nolvadex 20mg ED until it’s gone.

If you start experiencing Gyno at anytime than start the Nolva at first symptom and continue until it is gone. If you need to stretch it out to cover 2+ weeks after TEST then take 10mg by cutting the pill in half ED.

This is exactly what I am doing 6 weeks from today.

And I have had lots of help from the Pros to get to this conclusion.

See guys I do listen![/quote]

Bud, sorry but your cycle disturbs me.

You take Adex while on cycle, not nolva. The only time you would use nolva on cycle is if your side effects were caused by anadrol.

And then when you do come off, nolvadex is not a good option for PCT.

Your best PCT option is a test taper, period. If this idea does not seem feasible to you, well I’m glad it’s your body and not mine.

Regarding your idea of running nolva 20mg ED until it’s gone as a method of PCT is, to be quite frank, absolutely ridiculous. Have you seen the amounts people purchase liquid nolvadex in? You could spend a fucking year doing that. Keep it at 4 weeks, 20mg ED. Some people prefer 40mg ED for 2 weeks and then 2 weeks at 20mgED, but according to Bill Roberts, both dosing methods are equally effective. You were correct in stating that you’d start this 2 weeks after your last injection, that is assuming it was with test enanthate.

I’m sorry to be an ass about this man, but you were really suggesting ideas that were not exactly the greatest…

And to the OP:

I’m sorry to tell you bud, and many others already have, but your idea of running 250mg/wk of test enanthate is just plain stupid. I’ll just be blatantly honest here.

I’m not sorry about it either, it’s a fucking terrible idea and you should probably sell that test to someone who will use it properly.

You claim you have friends who have used a lower dose than that and “[saw] decent results.” Those results you saw were due to their diet and training, use of test enanthate in those small of amounts would more than likely (there’s always a small chance) have absolutely no effect whatsoever.

If you want to run a low dose test cycle, about the lowest it could go to see “decent results” would probably be somewhere in the neighborhood of 450mg/wk, and then you’d have to run that 12-16 weeks to get anything out of it. And then in order to properly recover and retain gains you’d need to run a 6 week stasis period followed a proper taper. The stasis period consists of 100mg/wk-- if you’re stasis period is almost half as much as the most you were using on cycle, you definitely have some sort of problem.

I am ot going to suggest a PCT for you. Sorry, but apparently you’re too thick fucking headed for your own good and probably can’t be trusted to run a cycle or PCT properly.

Ultimately, all you and your buddies are doing is giving yourself some nasty suppression, wasting some good test, and probably not recovering properly.

This probably sounds like I’m a real asshole here, and “negative and caustic,” but I’m just being honest with you. This is a horrible idea and I oppose in every way possible.

[quote]World1187 wrote:
And to the OP:

I’m sorry to tell you bud, and many others already have, but your idea of running 250mg/wk of test enanthate is just plain stupid. I’ll just be blatantly honest here.

I’m not sorry about it either, it’s a fucking terrible idea and you should probably sell that test to someone who will use it properly.

You claim you have friends who have used a lower dose than that and “[saw] decent results.” Those results you saw were due to their diet and training, use of test enanthate in those small of amounts would more than likely (there’s always a small chance) have absolutely no effect whatsoever.

If you want to run a low dose test cycle, about the lowest it could go to see “decent results” would probably be somewhere in the neighborhood of 450mg/wk, and then you’d have to run that 12-16 weeks to get anything out of it. And then in order to properly recover and retain gains you’d need to run a 6 week stasis period followed a proper taper. The stasis period consists of 100mg/wk-- if you’re stasis period is almost half as much as the most you were using on cycle, you definitely have some sort of problem.

I am ot going to suggest a PCT for you. Sorry, but apparently you’re too thick fucking headed for your own good and probably can’t be trusted to run a cycle or PCT properly.

Ultimately, all you and your buddies are doing is giving yourself some nasty suppression, wasting some good test, and probably not recovering properly.

This probably sounds like I’m a real asshole here, and “negative and caustic,” but I’m just being honest with you. This is a horrible idea and I oppose in every way possible.[/quote]

ok I agree it was a plain stupid plan to do 250 mg…can u tell me what my cycle should be like for 8 weeks???

Like they said before, and like you said before. Test E 500mg/week, 2x a week or E3D. Very simple 1st cycle.

World, stop calling people stupid.

250mg test would probably have at least a little effect on most people, and in the case of someone with low T, probably more than a little.

And what does anadrol have to do with nolvadex? Please provide more info on that, because I must have missed it somewhere else. Thanks.

Nolva is really the only way to combat sides ie, bloat, gyno from anadrol, arimidex wont work on it.

Bushy, I do see what you mean, and thanks for typing up that response.

However, I’ve always thought (maybe ASSumed…) that Anadrol was progestagenic. The profile at Meso says it is, anyway. I guess I need to learn more.

World, I certainly wouldn’t say to use Nolva in cycle, and if they had Armidex yeah, i agree that’s the way to go while in cycle, and I assumed that Nolva was going to be 50 20mg tabs or 100 10mg as that’s the only way I had seen it.

World knows his shizz, please pardon.

does this guy seriously look like someone that should ever touch test?..noooo

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2015258

20 years old and 4 months of training…

This is an old ass post, but I just ran across it and can’t help myself. Damn near every poster flamed him immediately about his dosage. As if there are any universal magic dosages “at least 500”.

If you need 1/2 a gram of ANYTHING to see gains you are either:

1. Someone who doesn’t consider gaining anything under 30 pounds “gains”

2. Someone who’s pushed it so far that only subsequentially bigger doses will get him anywhere in his cycles now.

3. Someone with shit genetics

In the case of the guy with shit genetics, he’s probably needs a frankenstein dose to get his body to hold any size. He’ll deflate like a balloon with a slow leak if he doesn’t keep cycling or bridging too. It’s pathetic.

Don’t listen to them. I gained 15 pounds in a month on 250 mg/deca only, shot every six days. It was obnoxious and bloaty. I didn’t need to gain 15 pounds of anykind in that short a time period. If I did 500mg of anything it would have been fucking rediculous.

and for anyone who wants to bitch, go do the math. 250mg a week will put him at about 10 times his natural hormone levels. East German olympians won gold medals using half the amount per week he was proposing- and the substance was OT, a chemical weaker than raw test E.

Don’t go telling new comers they can’t make “gains” with dosages like 250mg/week test-e. Keep your psychological and otherwise limits to yourself.