Better Pictures

other than your legs, i think your arms (especially forearms) are quite small compared to your upper body. or maybe it’s just an illusion from having a slightly wider waist, in that case i have to agree that you need more pullups/chinups. Good work with your chest and abs though

thanks guys i appreciate the constructive critisim. This is what my workout looks like
Just remember before this post ive been doing circuits for the past 3 months i stoped last week and i literally added like an inch to all my body parts.

I did alot of super sets and drop sets…Nyone every try drop set pull ups with a 40 lbs weight vest on try it sometime. Do 15 reps with the vest on wide grip then immeditaly after go to the assisted pull up machine keep the vest on.

do 10-15 pull ups with an added 10 lbs then another 10 with 20 30 40 50 60 till it gets 2 easy i find it starts gettin easy with 115 lbs resistance plus my vest…

But truely an awsome fucking set …will put ur bi,shoulders lats on fire…I even felt it in my chest…But thats just some of the type of things i do. I love drop sets along with super sets…

like ill pick a weight that i get for my 10 rep max then drop it 10, another 10 another ten till i hit the bottom of the stack and then i travel all the way back up till i get back 2 my 10 rep max…

after that wat ever body part i worked is truely …f-ed up …U feel so swole after wards…but yea thats just a little insite on some of the stuff i do in the gym.

but heres what my schedule looks like

mon-plyo day
tue-chest/back
wed-3/3 power clean/box squat/sl dead lift off the box.
thur-bi/tri
fri-plyo
sat-shoulders/traps
and sunday rest
Abs-i usually fit them in my upper body splits.

For legs i go 3 weeks on 1 week off…I find when i come back i jump outa the gym deffintly a huge increase on my vert. I love having the 2 days where you gain a shit load of reactive ability and reactive speed.

Then that one day in there that you do your 3 rep max on those 3 lifts…Usually monday or friday after i do my max strength work i feel like i can jump outa the gym and run very fast. I think the if your body is built up to it.

That extra max strength day in between your plyo days does wonders for your vert. You think about it your converting all the strength and raw power you gain each week …into reactive ability…so you get best of both worlds.

Then that week off…when you come back you feel like jordan seriously…your hang time is crazy and the jump you do is effortless. Its almost like your a ruber band. Nyways ill stop typing now you have a better idea of some of the stuff i do.

i think i also know why for all that time i was never growin…i was taking concerta…which is a form of speed i think. I stoped taking it back in 2006 i think.Its 2008 now im 30lbs heavier i truely think that it was hindering my results…i will post an old picture and then a pic of me now.

lets recap with some photos from back then till now…since we r lookin at the same type of photo i have some myspace photos…and the first one i showed is that type so lets compare this is 3 yrs ago.

i think more like 2 …2 years ago

2008 and on

and one more…this is probally my newest picture i have of my back

and my old back shot

this is a leg shot a month or 2 ago i dont think ny progress really

what are your box squat/platform deadlift numbers?

do you have access to a GHR?

You really need to do leg work.

I mean, everyone, in that 4th picture he posted cover up the leg and imagine what the legs of that guy would look like.

Now cover up the top half and imagine what kind of body goes with that leg.

It’s ridiculous.

Don’t let “basketball” become an excuse to have a light bulb physique.

im just tryin to keep adding more weight each week but rite now box squats-335 for 3 2 weeks ago i started at 315 so in a week ill put on 345 and dead lifted 315 for 3 with feet on the box SL…so idk im just gonna keep adding more weight each week and keep progressing like i have.

[quote]gqballa3 wrote:
im just tryin to keep adding more weight each week but rite now box squats-335 for 3 2 weeks ago i started at 315 so in a week ill put on 345 and dead lifted 315 for 3 with feet on the box SL…so idk im just gonna keep adding more weight each week and keep progressing like i have.[/quote]

if you can glute hams are going to help you run faster, and prevent injury when running/jumping.

how high is your box?

which box…the one i do dl on…well i think about 8 inches.

heres 2 back pictures i took today 8/16/08 im going to start my lean bulk next week.

another one