Better Pictures

better pictures

now upper.front and back

front

front

front

Great size man. Your back width needs some work though, your V-taper is seriously lacking. Good thickness though.

Legs have good shape/tone but they don’t look particularly big compared to your upper body. I know you do a lot of plyo’s (I’ve seen you jump) but maybe some heavy squatting is in order.

Keep up the good work.

front

maybe legs rnt showing up that well cause i played some ball today usually there pretty damm solid and u can see the tear drop and the 3 muscles of the quad. But idk i could just be imagining things.

GQ, I can definitely see the separation. No disrespect, you worked hard for it. All I am saying is that they don’t really have much size. The same is true for your lat width in my opinion. I think some heavy squatting and wide-grip pull work would really enhance your physique.

I appreciate it…i do wide grip pull ups right now wider then the handles are like where they just start coming out so its strait not even bent…ill do some more pull downs etc…maybe stop my circuits so i can gain a bit more strength.

I think a combination of pullups (BW or with a drop belt or backpack) and lat pulldowns with various grips is the best way to increase lat width. Doing only pullups or only pulldowns seems to be less effective, for me at least. What does your circuit training consist of?

you have what, three different RMP threads going? why? why not “surprise” us all a yr from now with your glorious physique, instead of new monthly/weekly threads. or go to the progress forum and post all you want.

no rest between each set
bench press lying on ball feet off the ground benching with the smith machine 225-15 reps
pec dec-20 reps
close grip press hands touching eachother-135lbs
rope push down-10 reps 3 sec second on the eccentric phase.

20 wide grip pull ups
160 lb seated rows-15 reps
life fitness bicep curl-200 lbs 5 reps
then elbows 8 inches in front of the body hammer curls-35lbs each arm-10 reps

45 plate shouler presses-i call them pizza presses cause it looks like ur pressing pies. U basically balance the plates while pressing them up. 15 reps

5 plates on each side trap machine-20 reps
then i pick 3 ab exercises
thats one circuit you dont rest between each set only after a circuit and only for 1-2 miniutes then repeat. You do as many as you can in an hour-usually i do 3-4. I dont do any cardio …but after this you can see why.

close grip press hands touching eachother-135lbs -12 reps…and the pec dec usually like 170 for 20 reps. i up the weight everytime i go there so im not sure what it is to be honest.

and before you get on me that things are misspelled i kno that…sometimes when im typing i just type it up then just hit submit so just bare with it.

You could just check the spelling before hitting submit.

Why bench with feet on the bench? Also why use the smith? Also where is the leg work? You seem to do a ton of “beach muscle” work with very limited work on anything else.

Need some serious leg and shoulder work. Back could use a lot more thickness too.

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:
Why bench with feet on the bench? Also why use the smith? Also where is the leg work? You seem to do a ton of “beach muscle” work with very limited work on anything else.

Need some serious leg and shoulder work. Back could use a lot more thickness too.[/quote]

i think he is just genetically gimped as far as back and v taper goes. he has a large waist (not calling you fat) just he doesnt have the clasic wide shoulder narrow waist.

i would think it will take a few years of solid progression to hide this. he has great potential, and give it a couple of years and hes going to be one THICK mofo. as long as he trains and eats correctly!

shoeman- if you are training to get big, i dont want to hear of you doing any of this sissy nanny ball training and smith machine bullshit, get a solid routine down and train big, and fuck abs for a yr or so.

This deserves more than a 1.8, thats the neckboy rating