T Nation

Better Legs than Chris Jones of POG?

Whats up guys, I mean no disrespect to CJ by the title, I actually think he has the best natty physique on youtube. I’m also drug free, I’m 20 and now weigh 175-180 at 5’7". I’m a powerlifter and weightlifter right now, may get into bodybuilding later, but as you can see I am completely disproportionate in that my legs are wayyy bigger than my upper body. I bench 285 for a 5 rep max, squat 515. Thanks for watching, cheers

Some part of me died just now because I actually skimmed through that vid…I hate myself.

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
Some part of me died just now because I actually skimmed through that vid…I hate myself.[/quote]

Sorry :frowning:

how do you like the adidas shoes?

This is just constructive criticism. I’m not trying to offend you in any way. The title of your video is not a good idea at all. Change it. If you’re trying to make a name for yourself in the youtube fitness community, starting your channel off with that title will only get you tons of hate. CJ has a ton of fans (me included) and people will troll the hell out of your videos and abuse the dislike button. New people won’t want to watch your videos because they’ll see a lot of dislikes and insults aimed at you. There’s a good chance this can happen and you will ruin any future success you may have possibly had. There are much better ways to get attention and this is not a good foot to start off on. In my opinion, you can be a little more charismatic to make things more interesting. I watched a few of your videos, but got a little bored. I felt you weren’;t engaging enough. Hope this helps and good luck!