Betrayal: The Autoimmune Solution They're Not Telling You

I’m not hostile to stem-cell therapy–my specialty is one of the few that performs it on a regular basis. We perform it because we have good clinical-trial-based evidence that it works.

A tiny number, provided those individuals are enrolled in a proper clinical trial.

3 Likes

You still don’t get it and probably never will. Why was Big Pharma initially against the legalization of medicinal marijuana? They didn’t want the public to have a choice outside of their drugs. If people suffered then too bad their monopoly status is what ultimately matters and their bottom line. To hell with suffering people. If people have to suffer so they can make more money then so be it. But you can never admit to it as it rails against your capitalist ideology. And to admit this would require you to take a look at your belief system and that is just too much for you. It is just easier to deny evidence so you can hold on to your beliefs.

Sellout.

2 Likes

I’m not surprised you don’t have an answer.

Dude, you’ve been caught. You spend post after post demonizing evil capitalism and “for profit” medicine and low and behold you’re a shill for some snake oil cock bag.

The sad thing is you probably are too stupid to put two and two together.

*Either that or someone else is making a buck off your fanaticism, which is equally as sad and pathetic.

1 Like

You are just another dot blinded by his ideology and can’t tell the difference of what profit can do.

Is this even English?

So I was typing too fast and missed the l in dolt. Nice way to avoid the subject at issue.

Nothing’s being avoided. You’re either a) a piece of shit that preys on sick people for money or b) a dumbass being used by some fuckstick that preys on sick people for money.

I’m leaning towards b. I honestly think you’re too stupid to realize you’re a shill for some soulless snake oil salesmen.

6 Likes

preys on sick people for money, sounds like Big Pharma

Seconded.

4 Likes

And you’re too stupid to realize that all profit is not good. However, after decades of being brainwashed into believing capitalism can do no wrong your ideology will not let you question the underlying assumptions. Have fun taking the blue pill.

6 Likes

I actually think Zep might be Raj, acting as controlled opposition. If so, well done 9000/10.

Wow a stupid YouTube video! No intellectual retort. But when you have no where to go, what else can you do?

Why would I want to attempt to polish a turd?

From nothing comes nothing. Bravo!

As usual.

That’s easy. What we can do is call you a shill for Alt-Pharma then look back at the verified proof of it and laugh our asses of at you!

Like this- HAHAAAAAAHAHA, ahemcoughcough AHhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, woo my ribs are hurting, quick, somebody rub them with patchouli oil!

Ahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahhahha…

Like that.:laughing::laughing: Yep. Just like that.

4 Likes