Betrayal: The Autoimmune Solution They're Not Telling You

bahahaha

5 Likes

Rails against evil big pharma. Hawks MLM snake oil cures.

What else would you name that screen shot other than “hypocrite.jpg”

3 Likes

For sure, it’s hilarious, though.

1 Like

My sides have officially split. The badly done MS paint highlight makes it all the better.

3 Likes

tumblr_n9vj6tlq8d1smcbm7o1_500

Entertaining myself with screenshot filenames is one of the tiny highlights of my day.

6 Likes

That is absolutely golden.

Why haven’t they? They mainly seek to treat symptoms rather than the cause.

There is a great deal of ongoing research trying to pin down the etiology of autoimmune dz. It is very likely going to be complex and multifactorial rather than simple.

Further, I don’t think it’s fair to say docs “mainly seek to treat symptoms” of autoimmune dz. The primary symptoms are pain and swelling. Rather than directly treating these symptoms, physicians are now using a relatively new class of meds (‘biologics’) to interrupt the inflammatory cascade, thereby preventing the onset of symptoms.

So what is your issue with alternatives and your praise of Big Pharma?

Docs can only do what pharmaceuticals do. And Big Pharma is not doctors.

physicians are now using a relatively new class of meds (‘biologics’) to interrupt the inflammatory cascade, thereby preventing the onset of symptoms. An objective already treated successfully with stem cells. Something you are not allowed to treat certain diseases here. Why?

Oh no! He is pushing snake oil with his affiliate links. Pathetic all of you.

I’m pretty sure what’s “pathetic” is that you still decided to use a link that had an ID number and username instead of just linking to the same main page without the extra info.

So I fixed that for you, again, for the last time. It probably wouldn’t have been as big an issue if you didn’t literally deny it earlier.

4 Likes

You seem fixated on the notion of stem-cell therapy as a ‘universal treatment’; ie, you seem to think it can cure a widely disparate and medically unrelated set of conditions. Respectfully, this sort of ‘one size fits all’ belief regarding medical treatment is a hallmark of simplistic, misguided thinking. It is the modern-day equivalent of the ‘snake oil’ that charlatans used to peddle (‘It’s good for what ails ya!’) back in the day. They would claim that their product could cure/treat virtually every ailment under the sun. You seem to feel the same way about stem-cell therapy.

Note that I’m not saying you are engaging in selling snake-oil. (I’m operating under the assumption you have no financial stake in any of the treatments or websites you’ve touted regarding stem-cell therapy.) Rather, I’m saying you’re being hoodwinked by it.

2 Likes

Okay sellout. I don’t begrudge anyone an income stream, except avowed Marxists who rail for entire threads about evil profit motive of people who make medicine.

“Yeah screw those guys who make money saving lives with medicine! The doctors are corrupt and in on it too! That’ll be $199.99 for your untested miracle cure, just click this affiliate link.”

3 Likes

What a twat.

You are a pathetic shill for Alt-Pharma.

You just made the shit list that includes faith healers and televangelists from the '80’s.

5 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

All I did was copy and paste the link that was sent to me.

Stem cells have been shown to calm inflammation down, modulate the immune system and even have the powers of regeneration with the trophic factors they secrete, Tens of thousands of people are being helped every year by them. But I know these people are all just imaging the benefits and anecdotal evidence is useless.

A better question would be to why you are so hostile to the treatment despite the evidence and the amount of people that are being helped by them? How many people have to be helped by them before you curb your disbelief?

Who said it was a cure-all?

I just recognize the help it has done for people which is disregarded by you and your ilk. Animals can have it done(Vet stem) but humans can’t. What a wonderful healthcare system we have in the U.S.

So we’re to believe that you’re just a hapless pawn, swept up in a much deeper game you were completely oblivious to? After you’ve gone on and on about how woke you are?

4 Likes