Betrayal: The Autoimmune Solution They're Not Telling You

Ebola, is not a syndrome.

I’m out.

1 Like

Yeah. He’s a regular corporation. Typical Forbes ave. stuff. Not like those fancy Wall st. corporations.

3 Likes

Wow, that made me dizzy.

1 Like

You posted a site that advocates the use of vitamin C, spider venom, coffee, and soy to combat Ebola. You’ll have to forgive me for laughing at this comment as I laugh at all of your comments.

No one, certainly not me, has said natural substance and dietary habits don’t have their place in medicine. What is laughable is the idea that they are the medicine to treat things like Ebola.

Try reading your link to NIH again. This time really slowly. Maybe have someone that can comprehend what they’re reading read it to you.

Read the highlights. They aren’t suggesting pomegranate juice is a cure, but a complement to PRIMARY THERAPY ie SURGERY OR CHEMO.

Another swing and a missy Trolly McTrollerson.

1 Like

Funny, I feel the same about you…Weird how that works isn’t it?

2 Likes

Try reading the full text. This article is discussing a hypothesis. They are literally just asking a question. You can tell this by the use of a question mark at the end of the heading (doubt you go that far) and the verbiage used throughout. “We hypothesize…” “Cannabidiol (CBD) may…”
http://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(16)31177-8/fulltext

They want to find out if CBD will work in this case, great. They haven’t shown it will work the way they’ve hypothesized it might. So, again, you’re wrong as usual and the use of CBD to treat post-Ebola symptoms is like 1,000 lightyears away from using coffee enemas to treat the Ebola virus.

However, I also understand that’s well being your ability to comprehend and thus we get this very stupid response.

1 Like

So don’t check on the links that take you to PubMed studies. You’re out, good.

The only thing your link proved is that you either don’t read what you post or you just can’t read. I’m really not sure which it is.

1 Like

More nonsense.

But cancer still remains the no.#2 killer, after all of this time and “research”.

The website you refer to is replete with studies surrounded by more natural treatments(gasp!). I guess if it isn’t a synthetic chemical developed by pharma then it must be hocus pocus.

They think coffee enemas stop the Ebola Virus…

More cancer therapies. www.greenmedinfo.com/disease/cancers-all

I guess you’re just going to gloss over the fact that you were 100% wrong.

Okay.

First click:

Not a cure, a treatment, or a therapy. According to this, consumption of soy reduces the risk of getting lung cancer. Cool story.

2nd:
Oh, look, it reduces risk. Not a cure, a treatment, or a therapy.

3rd:
Hmmm, seeing a trend here.

4th:

I’m not going to continue to waste my time scrolling through to find an actual therapy.

As usual, you’re an idiot.

1 Like

How different is this from conventional “treatments”?

How different is squirting coffee up your asshole from conventional Ebola treatments? You’re gonna have to google that one on your own.

2 Likes

How many pharmaceuticals claim “cures”?

Well at least that is one asshole who is being put where he belongs. In your mind, you probably think this is proof the system is working. You have no idea of the workings of the system.