Betrayal: The Autoimmune Solution They're Not Telling You

I can’t blame you for making fun, cause you have nothing else.

Man you guys are so weak when defeated.

2 Likes

I have no idea how this sentence makes any sense what so ever as a response to what I wrote.

You are a case study in untreated mental illness.

Whut? Post some drugs? Mmmkay…
giphy%20(46)

Don’t break your nose sniffing the screen.

Probably because he posted the most current META analyses on the topic.

You’ve swayed zero people to your ideological cause over the course of 100 threads and 30,000 posts. Tha’ts like the biglest defeat of all time.

1 Like
2 Likes

Same nonsense happened to Jobs. Shame really.

2 Likes

That’s just one example, provide a clinical study. What’s that? You can’t? Just more proof Big Pharma is stopping the truth from coming out. Derelict

1 Like

You mean if YOUR “thousands and thousands of people” number is true. You can’t even quantify it with reputable sources. You’ve been asked multiple times even. That number of Canadians was well sourced you just didn’t like it so you throw a fit LOL.

Besides which, there are a LOT of degenerative diseases that are treated with “elective” surgery. You just are ignorant and uninformed.

Hey guys I just got off a conference call with Martin Shkreli and Dick Cheney. They said it’s time to shut this thread down. They don’t want any of this info getting out.

The bodybuilders and strength training guys are woke now, Zep made sure of that. Time to put a lid on this so it doesn’t leak out to the general public.

2 Likes

Since you can’t deny the findings, deflect and pretend, because it is all you got.

2 Likes

So you imply that the reports of people claiming that they’ve received positive results from stem cell treatment is to be believed. Then you post a comment saying that the meta-analysis of stem cell therapy shows it doesn’t work. So which is it?

I have no idea how this sentence makes any sense what so ever as a response to what I wrote.
Because you have an IQ below 60.

You’ve swayed zero people to your ideological cause over the course of 100 threads and 30,000 posts. Tha’ts like the biglest defeat of all time.

I had underestimated the amount of brainwashing in the propaganda system in the U.S.

The worst symptom of modern medicine IS Big Pharma.

https://healthfreedomidaho.org/prescription-drugs-kill-over-100000-people-each-year

Just a very small sample as there are plenty of them.

And what of medicinal marijuana? Are all of those people experiencing a placebo?

https://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=005889

And why did Big Pharma lobby against it?

Knowing nothing about homeopathy I never would have guessed that 2x was less concentrated than 1x. That 30C thing was hillarious. The below child’s fever remedy is at 8X, or a dilution of 1:100,000,000. That’s water. For $9.24 per .85oz. I thought shady supplement companies were bad.

a54d8be269f4269ab57b76ab018e36d6

2 Likes

No. It’s incredible how dumb you are. I said, I didn’t call them liars. In other words, I believe that they believe they received a benefit from stem cell treatment, but that’s all it is. An unverified belief. Clinical trials would substantiate what they believe.

This isn’t complicated for everyone else; except, you…

Cool story, bro. You literally thought plain corporations was a real thing so maybe be leas judgy, moron.

Or, more likely, we aren’t all incredibly stupid sheep, like yourself.

Did she die from a vegan diet or the chemo/radiation therapy itself?

The analysis took him several years, but the results are astounding: Abel found that the overall worldwide success rate of chemotherapy was “appalling” because there was simply no scientific evidence available anywhere that chemotherapy can “extend in any appreciable way the lives of patients suffering from the most common organic cancers.” Abel emphasizes that chemotherapy rarely can improve the quality of life. He describes chemotherapy as “a scientific wasteland” and states that at least 80 percent of chemotherapy administered throughout the world is worthless, and is akin to the “emperor’s new clothes” – neither doctor nor patient is willing to give up on chemotherapy even though there is no scientific evidence that it works!
–Lancet 10 Aug 91

No mainstream media even mentioned this comprehensive study. It was totally buried.

The entire article.

So where are all the clinical trials on medicinal cannabis in the U.S.?

How many people would be suffering without it’s legalization?

Why was it lobbied against by Big Pharma?

Can’t defeat him, so nothing left but to poke fun.

So prove to me this is false. So I guess all of these people aren’t experiencing positive benefits they are just lying?

Stem cell numbers.