Betrayal: The Autoimmune Solution They're Not Telling You

So you admit you don’t remember and you’re too scared to re-read huh … didn’t expect anything less from you :wink:

And all the anecdotal evidence you dismiss are real results from human beings, who didn’t have the luxury of time to sit around and wait for science to catch up.

Still waiting for your approved version of healthcare.

As usual, no answer. Because you don’t have one. So it’s easier to deflect.

except mere claims

So post some real evidence rather than claims of your beliefs.

It certainly wouldn’t be coming from the likes of you.

Maybe it has to do with your very narrow ability of comprehension, that doesn’t fit your ideology. It doesn’t allow you to think outside the box. I have scrolled up and have re=read, there are no contradictions.

Then I can’t help you start thinking outside the corner you’ve painted yourself in. If you want to start understanding the world outside your own view, you have to admit you’re a raving lunatic with a tentative (at best) grasp on reality.

Good day, sir.

1 Like

Didn’t dismiss it. Never have I dismissed it. Learn how to read already.

Quoted for irony. Clown show per usual.

Stop doing drugs.

images%20(3)

2 Likes

You’ll get a reply I got not 3 or 4 posts up … prepare yourself to be called a narrow-minded derelict!! Happy Days!!

Its kind of like hitting a stump with a sledge hammer. It doesn’t do anything, but it kinda feels like you’re doing something.

2 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

But is it statistically significant?

…or only when you like your numbers?

2 Likes

But now thanks to the miracles of Medical Marijuana, for just 3 easy payments of $59.95…

Where you gettin’ that expensive ass weed son? You gettin’ ripped off

Oh, I dunno. I left off of it a long time ago, but I’ve heard that it can be upward of $250-300 now-a-days for some of that super medical type stuff.

1 Like

Well at least you think it ought to take a back seat to clinical trials. Why didn’t this happen to medical marijuana?

Then post some.

The best YOU can do.

Funny that you had nothing to say when I reported 2 studies using stem cells on humans for heart conditions. Over 1,200 and 1,500 people respectively.

Big difference in treating degenerative diseases vs. elective surgeries. If that 52k number is even true.