Betrayal: The Autoimmune Solution They're Not Telling You

Millions of people benefit from Chemotherapy and you act like it’s a treatment sent by Satan himself.

Being consistent, try it sometime.

Show me the contradictions. Don’t worry I won’t hold my breath in the same way I’m still waiting on you to explain your view of your vision of healthcare. Since you are opposed to single-payer and don’t like the current system. Who is promoting what you like? And where has it been tried successfully?

Again, show me the contradictions.

I have no idea what he’s talking about.

Of course not, as you are very ignorant of the subject. People are crossing state borders to access medical cannabis because they happen to live in a zip code that hasn’t legalized medicinal cannabis. So they are risking jail time.

Spout theories about Stem Cells and Marijuana because

Here’s another.

Wants government run single payer. Doesn’t trust the FDA/Big Pharm/DHHS.

It’s like, you’re a moron or something.

I disappeared around post #500, just came back to this. The discussion has literally gotten NOWHERE in 400 posts since then. That’s pretty amazing.

2 Likes

Scroll up sucka - I literally pointed them out weeks ago, we had a brief conversation about them then you deflected … as per your modus operendi

EDIT: You’re a GD poster child for a drug free America - your memory is non existent it’s embarrassing.

1 Like

That’s pretty par for the course for a Zep thread.

Guys, considering that Zep missed the joke here about “imaging the benefits” with MRI and CAT scans, it’s probably time to stop replying altogether.

joke_over_head

4 Likes

If I stopped replying because something went over his head it’d have 5,000 fewer posts on here.

2 Likes

I just don’t understand how you guys stay engaged so long. I would have bowed out (and I suppose I did) long ago with such repetitiveness. Kind of like I do on the lifting threads when people can’t seem to listen.

2 Likes

Boredom I suppose.

1 Like

Spout theories about Stem Cells and Marijuana because

Backed by evidence along with all the lies told by the hundreds of thousands of people who claim there benefits. What an idiot you are.

Wants government run single payer. Doesn’t trust the FDA/Big Pharm/DHHS. Because, like I’ve said a million times, it is a government run by the ultra-wealthy like corporations and it is their bidding they will do. The public can go fuck itself.

Well that is what happens when you have posters who are deaf, dumb and blind.

There are no contradictions, derelict.

Still waiting for your approved version of healthcare…

When your detractors don’t post anything of substance against your points, except mere claims, what else am I to do? Just waiting for a real debate.

Certainly isn’t your ideology. A big fail.

Backed by anecdotes.

Didn’t say they were lying.

The one where all the stem cell treatments you want are considered electives.

Lol at you still not seeing the irony.

Like cool story brah

:lol:

1 Like