Betrayal: The Autoimmune Solution They're Not Telling You

As usual you can’t answer the question. Not surprised!

Neither do you.

More like ignorance and arrogance. You can’t admit the world doesn’t work according to the theories.

1 Like

Say’s the walking embodiment of Marx and the guy that theorizes stem cells and marijuana are effective treatment options without the hard evidence clinical trials would provide.

And away we go…

1 Like
3 Likes

Just a guess on my part But- nobody is growing or buying weed for actual proven medicinal effects. They just like getting high. So the people that grow weed- grow weed that gets you really high. This goes back to the old cart->horse argument. I’m on the side that says smoking pot has been happening for a long time. Incidentally, someone started using it for appetite enhancement and so it began…

You are on the side that says people have been smoking it due to some mystical knowledge that tells them of this cornucopia of benefits.

Weed that nails you to the couch is not a novel concept that warrants a patent.

Its too bad that Cheech and Chong don’t do their act any more. They could do a great play on “Dave goes to the Patent Office”.

2 Likes

2 Likes

So the tens of thousands of people claiming to receive benefits from these therapies are either lying or just imaging these benefits? Medical marijuana was legalized in California over 20 years ago. And stem cell therapies were administered for treatment of chronic diseases over 10 years ago. Where are all the negative side effects? Why do people travel outside this country to get stem cell treatment? Why do Americans risk jail to travel across state borders to access medicinal marijuana., just to get some relief or potentially save their lives or lives of their love ones? If you had your way these people would be left to suffer. You must be so proud of yourself.

And if I’m not mistaken you are highly regarded here because you have some letters behind your name? And this is the best you can do? You ought to be embarrassed. Your inability to see beyond the Big Pharma business model, profits over people, has extended to most other areas of life. Keep sucking from the teat of the healthcare industry. They have got you right where they want you.

But- nobody is growing or buying weed for actual proven medicinal effects. They just like getting high Just a guess on the part of an absolute moron. So no one is taking cannabis for it’s medicinal qualities? Why do some people risk going to jail crossing over state lines to gain access? Wouldn’t it be easier to just get it from the local dealer? Because all they want to do is get high. This is what you’re going with?

Prove otherwise Captain “Its not patentable!”.

Fucktardy McFuckerson, your theory is that these tens of thousands of people are receiving a benefit from stem cells or marijuana. You said:

That is literally how your entire worldview operates. Unsubstantiated theories.

Do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

Very.

Pulling in six figures, enjoying what he does, saving lives by studying new treatment modalities for heart disease.

A fulfilling, rewarding career that helps people. They really pulled the wool over @ActivitiesGuy 's eyes. Those bastards.

2 Likes

Anyone can claim. The scientific method is about experiments that can be replicated.

Hasn’t that been happening for decades?

Would you prefer that the local dealer was Big Cannabis?
You would, wouldn’t you?

You’re one of Them aren’t you?

You’re one of The Bigs! Trying to trick people into believing that there are all of these medical benefits to pot so that you can get rich off of the backs of the sick and injured.

You derelict.

I’m just a shill for Big Pharma, I guess.

2 Likes

There is no medicinal benefits huh?

So people who have to move to other states to gain access to cannabis for their child are only doing so to get high? Are you really that stupid?

And you deny this.

That is literally how your entire worldview operates. Unsubstantiated theories.
Your worldview is far worse. Your theories have been debunked many times but you still hang on so you can FEEL right. I have posted several studies, articles and common sense statements that follow the evidence. Something you cannot handle.

saving lives by studying new treatment modalities for heart disease.

Saving lives by supporting policies that deny the public choice?

Does that REALLY help people?