Betrayal: The Autoimmune Solution They're Not Telling You

You’re the dumbest bot ever.

No, no it wasn’t.

Huh?

NO THEY FUCKING WOULDN’T

Knowing the caliber of our politicians…

You’ve got a handy-dandy google machine too.

Yes, that’s what’s happening here.

They have studied and work in the FUCKING FIELD.

I feel fantastic, thanks for asking.

Yes, posting on the internet behind an anonymous avatar takes enormous balls. Could you be more of a joke?

1 Like

If we move to a single-payer system. It’s not a matter of IF but WHEN.

so it’s funny that our resident champion of single-payer now says “So what? Never said that…

With the current level of evidence, something like “Stem cell therapy for a sore shoulder” is way, way down the totem pole and is most certainly going to be considered elective.
There is plenty of evidence that it works, much better, has less side effects and over all is less expensive.
Getting the health insures out of their monopoly position is just the first step. Hopefully Big Pharma is next in the cross hairs. Getting the perversion of money out is a cornerstone of a government by and for the people. I know that scares many of the jerk-offs on this forum who would rather see the status quo keep it’s position. However, they are too blind to see.

You don’t understand this concept like at all.

So tell me, why did they-with others- lobby to keep it illegal?

Please, for the love of all that is holy, learn how to follow a conversation. I was being sarcastic. @SkyzykS already explained all that to you.

My fault. I forgot you don’t mean what you type.

No, no. It’s my fault. You’ve clearly experienced serious head trauma in your life.

1 Like

Sorry, my bad. I used big words.

You’re
Stupid
As
Fuck.

There’s finally a meme about Zeppy.

7 Likes

Hey, those were your words. Not mine.

What has Capitalism done recently for the U.S.? Hollowed out the middle class.

Guess I wasted those crayons on you.

You’re a simpleton.

God damn you shitty healthcare system!!

2 Likes

Another question you’re afraid to answer.

Cool story, Bernie Bot.

-sent from my iPhone

Read up on this, that’s crazy stuff man…it’s being done out of Stanford, if I’m not mistaken?

1 Like

Ya, it looks promising.

Stem cells have been used for a decade to treat chronic/degenerative diseases in other countries, quite successfully. More effective, less-if any-side effects and less expensive. Just not in the U.S. as this country’s healthcare is primarily based on profit. Not how much it can help someone. So when something comes along that can’t be patent and therefore money can’t be made the information is suppressed as much as it can be. Until it becomes more consciously aware by the public, it won’t be available. Much like medicinal cannabis. The knowledge of stem cells will eventually reach a tipping point and Big Pharma will loose a lot of money and power.

So yeah, we have a shitty healthcare system. Especially for those who do not have the luxury of time.

Stem cells have been successfully used in other countries for quite some time to treat chronic/degenerative diseases. That is why people from this country have to leave to get help. Wouldn’t want Big Pharma to loose any money. After all that is what is of primary importance.

1 Like