Betrayal: The Autoimmune Solution They're Not Telling You

I feel sorry for the business that hired you.

Is it 60% for single-payer?

First it was 50% for single-payer, now 60% for all entitlements. Is this true f the majority of countries?

I for one am truly flabbergasted you don’t understand how government financing works.

Just shocked I say.

Gosh, that really hurts my feelings coming from a clown like you.

I just want you to accurately describe what entitlements are included in the taxation. Are their taxes at this level because of universal healthcare? A system that costs far less with often better outcomes, doesn’t force people into medical bankruptcy and covers everyone is far better than what we have now or before ACA. What do you recommend and where has it been successfully tried?

The rationing of healthcare has awful results. Viva la U.S. “healthcare” The results of a For-Profit system

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2009/09/new-study-finds-45000-deaths-annually-linked-to-lack-of-health-coverage/

Super better outcomes 
 like all the betters. Every. Better. Ever.

4 Likes

Dude, you just relink the same dumb tired shit.

Super tough stuff here.

Oh look, the same tired statement.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/09/02/politics/va-inspector-general-report/index.html

What were these surgeries? Elective? And it depends as their system is based on need first. So if you have a more pressing issue than I, I just have to wait. Maybe a reason the surgeries were cancelled. And GB doesn’t have single-payer it has socialized healthcare.

Super

Canadians seem to love their “free” healthcare:

Awesome!

Fuck off already.

1 Like

Does it matter? They’re supposed to cover everyone. That’s your argument right?

Bro, they can just wait. Who needs surgery amirite?? It’s just a way for Big Surgery to make money anyway. Holistic crystals will heal that torn ACL.

First off the VA system is not single-payer.

From the CBO.

April, 1993 Congressional Budget Office
“Under a single payer system with co-payments 
on average, people would have an additional $54 to spend
more specifically, the increase in taxes
 would be about $856 per capita
private-sector costs would decrease by $910 per capita.
The net cost of achieving universal insurance coverage under this single payer system would be negative.”

Gawd that would be so awful.

Two and a half decade old data. Thank you for that relevant response.

Yes it does matter as elective surgeries are just that, they are not necessary. So their healthcare may be rationed. However, it is rationed based on need not your bank account.

Explain the difference.

Quick and oversimplified math:

Federal revenue is budgeted at like $3.5T. Now it needs to be $5.4T.

By the way, we’re running a $683 Billion deficit and are now over $20T in debt.

But FUCK YA let’s switch to Single-Payer!

*Cost/person would be less, but by how much

1 Like

Directly from one of your sources.

. Universal health care is a source of collective pride in Canada, which boasts one of the highest life expectancies and lowest infant mortality rates in the world.

Also from the same source.

The Commonwealth Fund, a U.S. think tank, released a report two years ago ranking Canada 10th out of 11 wealthy nations in terms of health care. Only the United States fared worse. The report, based largely on satisfaction surveys by patients and health-care providers, placed Canada last in timeliness of care. The United Kingdom was ranked No. 1The Commonwealth Fund, a U.S. think tank, released a report two years ago ranking Canada 10th out of 11 wealthy nations in terms of health care. Only the United States fared worse. The report, based largely on satisfaction surveys by patients and health-care providers, placed Canada last in timeliness of care. The United Kingdom was ranked No. 1

Oh no GB ranked no. 1. How is that possible it is socialized medicine?

And those 52,513 Canadians were traveling to other countries for non-emergency care. You may be able to find a handful of examples of tragedies but are they statistically significant?

If all these people are dying from waiting for care then why do they keep voting for it and if single-payer has failed everytime it is tried why does the population vote for politicians that expouse it? Maybe you can contact all those countries and let them know they are doing the wrong thing and ought to follow the U.S. system? I guess all those countries are colluding in their studies against the U.S. system, huh?

Wow the Austalian system is a mess because people waited for elective surgery. So their system is based on need not their wallet. How awful!

Has the VA been effected by lack of funding? Maybe all those tax cuts weren’t good.

So? This has literally nothing at all to do with the conversation.

American’s take pride in not being overtaxed so, by your logic (almost fell over laughing writing that), we’ll never have a universal system here because of the tax implications.

Customer satisfaction surveys, cool
 The lowerst form of evidence known to man. I would definitely build my case on surveys.

You’re joking, right? Your bot acting up, again? Flu got your troll skills down? You bring up healthcare-related bankruptcy 5x a week, which affect .6% of the population.

Because people are irrational. You’re a prime example of this.

No, see, that’s the difference between you and I. Well, one of the thousands of differences anyway. I don’t give a fuck what Europeans do. Let em be taxed to death, fuck if I care. That’s on them.

Again, this is typical Zep horseshit. It’s totally cool that they have to wait for the surgeries they want. Their outcomes are worse, but that doesn’t count because of some stupid ass parameter YOU put on it.

Ya, that’s it. You’re a fucking idiot.

Whether you like it or not, it will eventually be here, if we can stem the tide of corporatist politicians. How much can the public take as their politicians do the bidding of the ultra-rich and corporations? What will you do when the sky doesn’t fall?
The Commonwealth Fund is only buy one study. While the majority of the studies come to roughly the same conclusion.

www.pnhp.org/facts/single-payer-system-cost

You’re joking, right? Your bot acting up, again? Flu got your troll skills down? You bring up healthcare-related bankruptcy 5x a week, which affect .6% of the population.

As if that number is acceptable. What would you say if it happened to you or a family member? What is the percentages of BK’s in countries that have single-payer?

Your explanation of irrationality of others is laughable. You have not posted a system for healthcare as of yet. And where it has been successfully implemented because you have none. You live outside of reality. The theories you believe in have disastrous results when tried in the real world and people get hurt. So you more aptly fit the irrational people mold.

Yes taxes will increase under a single-payer system but you won’t be paying a monthly premium. So therefore you will come out on top financially.

Even Trump praised the Australian healthcare system. Saying it was better than ours. But now has reversed his thoughts because the swamp has drained him.

And you essentially only have accusations.

Still waiting on you to explain the difference between:

and:

I’ll be here all day. Waiting with bated breath