Betrayal: The Autoimmune Solution They're Not Telling You

Case in point:

"Just 18 months old, she died in the office of a Scottsdale doctor within hours of receiving a lethal dose of laetrile, an alternative cancer treatment unapproved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

Cause of death: Cyanide poisoning.
[…]
Mercy Maynard had a rare form of eye cancer called retinoblastoma. Though she lived in Maine with her parents, Grace and Robert Maynard, she died in Scottsdale, where her parents sought “alternate methods of treatment,” police records show.
[…]
Scottsdale Police, while investigating the 2013 death, interviewed the toddler’s doctors in Maine, who told them the “parents had been treating the child for several months with homeopathic medicine.” When her condition worsened, doctors removed her right eye and urged the parents to get follow-up tests to determine a course of treatment.

Instead, days later, the family flew to Arizona.

In a statement to police after Mercy died, Maine pediatric oncologist Eric Grabowski said the Maynards refused to participate in chemotherapy. C. William Lavin, a pediatric ophthalmologist, said the parents opted to treat the child with “prayer and holistic care, including vitamin therapy.”
[…]
Even while the Maynards were in Arizona, Mercy’s’ doctors in Maine set up an appointment for the family at Phoenix Children’s Hospital, urging the parents to get their daughter treatment. The parents never showed up, Scottsdale Police records show.

Grabowski was one of two doctors who then contacted the Department of Health and Human Services in Maine to make a report of child neglect. He later told Scottsdale Police, “This is child neglect and this child did not have to die.”

https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2016/05/07/prosecutors-continue-to-examine-toddlers-death-by-cyanide-poisoning/

Yes, the parents played a major role in their child’s death. But IMO the doctor involved is guilty of gross negligence and malpractice for what she did. She exploited the parents’ lunacy.

3 Likes

Oh god, that’s horrible.

Maine has an abundance of these new age prophets of feel-good, natural living pseudoscience. They act like keepers of hidden knowledge, obtained via “research” and being more “woke” than the easily-fooled researchers, doctors and general public. I know several of them personally. These shallow thinkers are a very dangerous combination of stupid and confident. Discussing this topic is worse than religion, so I steer clear of it at all times. Smile and nod.

5 Likes

You ought to have a picture of a Big Pharma CEO and some of the meds they created. Since you believe in it so much.

Yes and since Nixon declared a war on cancer almost 50yrs. ago and there has been almost a trillion dollars spent on eradicating the disease, to think that the standard treatment is still chemotherapy and radiation along with some surgery. And this is the best they have done, it is a monumental fail.

To claim that medicinal marijuana only helps with nausea and appetite shows your absolute ignorance of the subject. Let the people choose.

Then please tell me why Big Pharma fought the legalization of medicinal marijuana?

Let the people choose. You believe in the current medicines, then no one is stopping you from taking them. But people are being stopped from taking medicinal marijuana when all else has failed.

While this is obviously very tragic, how many people die of SOC treatments?

The days of fooling the public are coming to an end on some fronts. Universal healthcare will most likely becoming a reality soon as the greed of the elites have taken things too far. With the perverted profit motive taken away other natural treatments will be tested in clinical trials.

Because they hate you. I hear it cures cancer, lupus, ADHD, asthma, emphysema, ulcers, nose warts, and ass rashes, and makes you smarter, stronger, faster, and less crazy. It also has this amazing ability to allow people to solve all the world’s problems while baked. Sort of like coke, only more mellow and attracts fewer investment bankers. But hey, you could waste your money on that, or buy my new and improved grass oil and spiritual healing remedy crystals for only $999.99. It will balance your energy, twaddle your chakras, and make you a better person.

5 Likes

How about this one? I find the man’s achievements in medicine pretty convincing.

3 Likes

Answer: Because they are afraid people will choose it over their drugs for sale and will effect their bottom line. But you probably know that but can’t admit it.

You threw that price point right out front? WTF?

You’re suppose to sell some indoctrination material for a modest sum, then let it sell the rest. You’ll make way more in the long run.

For that much I’m expecting a weekend getaway that will elevate my spiritual-ness and amplify the intensity of my aura.

4 Likes

Aura amplification is extra. Pricing depends on the color of your aura, and whether you bring beer.

2 Likes

I’m not stopping you. Definitely knock yourself out. Go out and purchase all the shiny crystals, essential oils, chakra shockers, and energy balancers you want. I’m actually a shill for Big Darwin, so I get $1.49 in the mail for this sort of thing.

3 Likes

Cool. I’ll take two then. And sparkles. I want a bright sparkly chackra.

2 Likes

Another non-answer. Can’t admit to the profit motive of Big Pharma as it conflicts with your ideology. Monopolies and profit over people.

You guys have no way to defend this garbage “healthcare” system other to make fun of things you have no knowledge of, incredibly weak.

You’re just jelly of my sparkles.

2 Likes