Betrayal: The Autoimmune Solution They're Not Telling You

Wha?

Shit like this is why people think you’re a troll.

Serious question Zep. What are you hoping to accomplish with this thread?

Its currently a 762 post argument in which you haven’t pursuaded a single person and have probably helped multiple others who may have been undecided clarify their positions against yours.

Seems like a lot of time and effort on your part to accomplish literally nothing.

1 Like

@polo77j @Pinkylifting

You guys know Zep is a bot right? That’s why it can’t figure out the quote function. It’s AI has been programmed to post irrelevant link, attack, deflect, change subject
 rinse and repeat.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Might be a bot. Might be a troll. W/e he/it is, I do not take him seriously. He/It’s a whetting stone at best.

4 Likes

Typical of dumb fuck Zep, I don’t champion the U.S. healthcare system, but you’re too fucking stupid to get that. Understanding the potential ramifications of a single-payer system here =/= championing the current system.

Fuck off already. You are very stupid, which makes having a real discussion with impossible.

Obviously meant taxes.

The only thing that is obvious is you are a poorly coded bot.

4 Likes

More stupidity.

More chattering from someone who has been spoon fed propaganda for decades. Do you think I take you seriously?

Wasn’t sure as he types things he doesn’t mean.

It’s too bad for you that single-payer trumps our garbage system on all fronts. Who is putting forth the system you think is best and if it exists where is it being implemented? Send me your address, so I can send you a brand new pacifier when Medicare For All becomes a reality.

No. I don’t even think you take yourself seriously

He means well, Ol’ Shep is just so convincing. Just another one of Shep’s sheep.

He recites propaganda talking points because that is all he knows.

For sure, glad you pointed this out. It’s not like I get paid a good deal of money to analyze financials or anything

Send me your address so I can come take 60% of your stuff to pay for healthcare and every other entitlement program we have.

3 Likes

I liked, then disliked this post, just so that I could like it again.

3 Likes

I think we need to have Zep do a test to prove he’s not a bot. Use the quote function? paste a fox news link just to see if he can? Say a good thing about Rush Limbaugh?

1 Like