Betrayal: The Autoimmune Solution They're Not Telling You

The results of the American “healthcare” system are so stellar and costly it ranks 37th in overall outcomes and forces people into BK. Why aren’t other countries trying to emulate this success?

As evidence doesn’t matter to you.

You can try and keep defending a “healthcare” system that forces people into BK while exhibiting very poor overall results, if that is what you want. Question: How come a bunch of other countries aren’t trying to follow in our footsteps? And why has Trump admitted on several occasions that Universal healthcare is superior? Most recently to the Australian Prime Minister.

You’re playing checkers and I’m playing 4D chess.

4 Likes

As usual, you’re trying to project something onto me that I haven’t said.

America’s healthcare issues are complex. Most of the problem is not an issue with quality of care, but lack of attention paid to primary prevention (before something bad happens). If people smoke cigarettes, drink too much, make shitty food choices, and don’t exercise, then they’re going to have health problems. That is not nearly as much of an “FDA” issue or “government” issue (no matter how much you want it to be) as it is an issue of personal choices. I fully agree with you that people can and should take at least some control of their own health by eating well and exercising regularly. That’s not going to solve every problem we have, though, which is why people keep trying to come up with cures and/or treatments for maladies. As long as people are doing that, we need some sort of government oversight of people selling would-be cures and treatments, to make sure that what they’re selling has some evidence of merit.

America’s health outcomes are not as good as they ought to be, I agree.

I believe that your perception of the root cause is badly misplaced.

2 Likes

In his defense, his mental retardation was obviously treated via lobotomy so it’s not really his fault.

2 Likes

Way too angry for a lobotomy patient. Suggesting rename to “Salty Zep”

1 Like

Darwin has work to do.

Do you have cancer? Please go natural. I really want everyone pushing natural remedies to cancer to be diagnosed with cancer and experience it. Then they can argue with the lives I know and love who were saved. Definitely avoid doctors. Please.

Me wandering into this thread:

15 Likes

This gif is probably my favorite of all time :joy:

1 Like

And I thank God that they have something to treat symptoms. I lost my father not long ago and the pills that you denigrate made his last years far more comfortable than they would have otherwise been.

1 Like

Another deflection.

Not trying to project anything, just asking a question.

And what about the people who died after receiving this stellar treatment. Just had an acquaintance die of this dreadful disease and all he received was conventional treatment.

Check-mate.

You do realize that people with cancer will die of cancer without treatment? So if the treatment fails they die of cancer… The success rates are climbing, but cancer is a real bitch to cure and there are thousands of different kinds.

1 Like

So are you advocating traditional medicine along with alternative medicine? Like chemo therapy to actually kill the cancer cells, and marijuana to help with nausea and appetite? Or are you saying that the alternative approach will cure the cancer (or comparable disease)?

Survival statistics are what they are. Cancer is an awful disease and chemo is far from pleasant. Even an 85% survival rate means 15% don’t last five years. People die. There is no such thing as God or magic.

You’re falling for a snake oil salesman because you’re looking for miracles and magic rather than medicine. He wants you to believe there’s some grand conspiracy that all these research scientists and doctors are wrapped up in, and you now have access to the “secret.” This is the game; find the vulnerable, stroke their egos, tell them what they want to hear, and above all take their money.

Again, please be my guest. It doesn’t hurt me one bit to watch Darwin at work.

3 Likes

This is actually pretty sick. Flogging fake medicines to desperate people with horrible diseases doesn’t make you ‘woke’, it makes you a massive arsehole.

2 Likes