Betrayal: The Autoimmune Solution They're Not Telling You

Lol, ya @Chris_Colucci take that ya bigot!

(No idea how you’re a bigot, but that’s zep for ya…)

5 Likes

And I’m disappointed that a 49-year old behaves the way you do on the Internet. Guess we both have things to deal with.

Serious question: What did you think this means…
ItsNotANickname

3 Likes

Serious question: What did you think this means…

Did not bother to look.

Would the post been taken down if it was something you agreed with? Doubt it.

Fuck You Big Pharm #altmedicine!!

20101757_0_600_39920101757_2_600_45020101757_17_600_425

3 Likes

More propaganda and lies by Big Pharma - do you even follow the evidence?

2 Likes

I’ve got some youtube videos you really need to watch.

1 Like

And they sill can’t take cancer down from the number the 2 killer. Man, I’m so impressed.

That’s funny I was gonna ask you the same thing. Do you know why Big Pharma’s main concern -above all else- is profits? Why did they campaign against the legalization of medicinal cannabis?

giphy (24)

Probably because it’d cut into their profits and you can’t control a plant. This ain’t rocket science dipshit.

Plus I have a hard time buying into your nonsense of their main concern above all else is profits. That’s asking me accept the premise that every executive in the Pharmaceutical industry that works for a company that qualifies as “Big Pharma” is a fuckin’ one dimensional James Bond villain or some shit. Do you have any concept of the real world and how it operates? Or am I just not following the evidence or is it because I havne’t clicked on any of your clickbait articles?

Get a grip son.

2 Likes

No. The answer is no.

4 Likes

Another question you can’t answer.

Exactly it ain’t rocket science. So they seek to limit the public’s choice in order to make another buck. The end result is the public has to suffer so they can make more money . You admit this then try and deny it all in the same post, why?

Your reading comprehension is seriously non-existent. Also, any nuance seems to be lost on you. Is it deliberate? Why do you obfuscate your intentions? Just follow the evidence you silly bastard.

2 Likes

You don’t offer any valid answers because you don’t have any. Your ideology is what the persona of the fake characters of Team America were built on. You are an absolute embarrassment and total schmuck.

It isn’t just reading comprehension. The conclusions he reaches are baffling. Something like 40% of American’s will be diagnosed with a form of cancer in their lifetime. That’s over 100,000,000 people. It is not shocking at all that it’s the number 2 killer of American’s based on the sheer volume of people that contract cancer.

Dude acts like Big Pharm gives it to them because he’s a fucktard and can’t accept the advances real medicine has made in saving peoples lives.

Oh well, I got the reaction and lolz I was expecting and it was well worth it.

2 Likes

So you admit to the truth and then try to deny it all in one post. And then offer no reason why. If my reading comprehension is so bad why don’t you re-read you post and explain your obvious contradiction.

How many decades and money have been spent trying to come up with a solution? It is an absolute embarrassment how little progress has been made. But then again, it fits perfectly in their business model of profits first over people. When single payer comes, I hope Big Pharma is next in the cross hairs. So the healthcare system can be wrestled away from these scammers. But maybe this is too much to hope for. As long as the corporate dems and reps can be defeated, it will become a reality.

I can literally do this all day.

1 Like

The part the throws me for a loop is he can’t explain his conclusions cogently. There comes a point in a conversation/argument/debate where if EVERYONE seems to not get your conclusion there’s something wrong with your delivery, you go back and consider each step of the process and revise where there might be a problem. Troubleshooting 101, right?

Not with this guy. Everyone else is wrong and he’s the only one using sound logic. It’s literally insane.

3 Likes