Betrayal: The Autoimmune Solution They're Not Telling You

More garbage responses from people who espouse a garbage ideology.

Which came first? The genomic instability observed in tumor cells and all other recognized hallmarks of cancer are considered downstream epiphenomena of the initial disturbance of cellular energy metabolism.

Advanced metastatic cancers can become manageable when their access to fermentable fuels becomes restricted.

Or maybe I can just believe Professor Seyfried is just making up a story when he talks about the people who have been helped by this therapy.

Or maybe we can just rely on Big Pharma who places profit over health. So just keep taking the blue pill with a big glass of Kool-Aid and a side of “freedom fries”

Or maybe…

You’re like a knit-wit version of Pee-Wee Herman with your “Or Maybe…”

Or Maaybe- You’re a shill!

Oh, thats right! There’s no Maybe about that!

Or, you could believe he’s flogging his book.

If you aren’t making money from It, then you’re doing affiliate marketing wrong. You got caught dead to rights. Derelict!

f61140df8304d5eda5e0fa44ff04e2fd72f149af_1_690x283

1 Like

Yeah he was just trying to sell books.

Is this scientist spreading pseudoscience?

In an era when power wasn’t concentrated as much he was more free to expound his theories without the ridicule postulated by those who seek profits at the expense of everything else. Big Pharma and their partners in the FDA place profits above all else so they need to promote pseudoscience to keep the money flowing.

I’m not do anything wrong as I’m not trying to make money from the series. The link was sent in an email. I clicked on it and was taken to a page. I copied the url and pasted it in the forum for those who may want to watch and read about the subject.

Like I said before, once again you have no idea what you are talking about.

The Warburg hypothesis is widely considered discredited.

Warburg did some interesting and important work, and many of his ideas remain influential. That said, his notion that metabolic derangement is the primary cause of cancer (rather than a characteristic of cancer cells themselves) has been largely dismissed.

2 Likes

You know I thoroughly enjoy lively debates with people who don’t share my worldview (sup @EyeDentist, @Tyler23, @pfury, @thunderbolt23). I find it fun and mentally engaging. For the vast majority of posters there’s a base level of intellectual honesty, a respect for facts and decorum.

Then there’s you. I feel like I’m talking to someone on an entirely different plane of reality. You deny facts that are directly in front of you and bust into ad hominem attacks after failing to string together cogent thoughts into anything resembling an argument. The only thing I can relate it to is the black knight.

8 Likes

Or Maybe… (hahaha)

Everybody else does know what they’re talking about, and its you that doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

Lol, so B it is…

2 Likes

So you to are claiming that I’m trying to make money off the docu-series?

Such as?

Largely dismissed by whom? People who have a vested interest in the status quo? Or just people taught the status quo way of things?

Your blatant flaming hypocrisy for starters. Now I know why some of our most knowledgeable healthcare posters are loath to participate in these groundhog day threads.

In the interest of civility and sanity I am out. I have nothing constructive to add at this point other than: “Stay woke!”

2 Likes

By the vast majority of cancer experts.

3 Likes

Corporate shills!

3 Likes

I feel a little bad about this, but I’ve basically checked out of Zep threads.

When every single contradictory post is met with some version of this…

…there’s little point. In past threads I’ve linked journal articles, explained why a therapy was considered effective (or ineffective) in specific target populations, etc. Anyone that’s followed Zep for more than one thread knows that he has no interest in an actual, legitimate scientific conversation. The only real incentive I had/have to post in these threads is to show anyone else that wanders in without knowing the score what a clown show this all is.

8 Likes

I learned too slow.