Beta-7 for Long-Distance Running

Hello guys,

On Nov.2 I will be running the NYC Marathon (I know an aerobic T-Nation’er). The supplements I have taken are simple stuff like BCAA, M, Surge, Superfood, and Flameout.

On Jan. 28 I will be running the Miami Half Marathon and I want to break the 2 hour barrier. Along with training, and the previously mentioned supplements would you think Beta-7 will help out with my endurance threshold? Would there be any conflicts with say BCAA and Beta-7? Or anything else for that matter?

I appreciate the help. Thank you.

It might help. Hard to say. BCAAs will not interfere. They may help.

I supplimented with Beta-7 for 2 months prior to a 100 mile charity ride I did in California. I had no more than 70 on any training ride in the last 4 years and finished. I would say had I trained for the distance and a little extra speed I would have made it more quickly but it is my thought that the Beta-7 helped.

It will raise your LT, so it will definitely help.

Just be sure to start taking it ASAP as it requires 1 to 2 weeks of consistent use to see full benefit.

Thanks for the replies. I plan on ordering two bottles while I am still in New York that way I can get the shipment when I arrive back to Miami.

Let me ask you guys another question. On the T-Nation store I noticed that the Nutrition Fact label that pop-up when you click on it says, 90 Tablets per bottle. Although, on the black space when you type in the quantity I see 180 tablets.

Which one is it? 180 Tablets will give me 4 weeks worth of Beta which would be great. That would mean that I get 3 bottles and that would last me a beyond Jan. 25th, 2009.

Anyone have any insight on this?

Postscript: I also think there is a typo on the blank spot to put your quantities, it says, “180 tables”.

Thanks again! By the way, I am running this for charity also!

[quote]Flaco305 wrote:
Thanks for the replies. I plan on ordering two bottles while I am still in New York that way I can get the shipment when I arrive back to Miami.

Let me ask you guys another question. On the T-Nation store I noticed that the Nutrition Fact label that pop-up when you click on it says, 90 Tablets per bottle. Although, on the black space when you type in the quantity I see 180 tablets.

Which one is it? 180 Tablets will give me 4 weeks worth of Beta which would be great. That would mean that I get 3 bottles and that would last me a beyond Jan. 25th, 2009.

Anyone have any insight on this?

Postscript: I also think there is a typo on the blank spot to put your quantities, it says, “180 tables”.

Thanks again! By the way, I am running this for charity also![/quote]

I think you’re confusing tablets with servings.

The are 180 Beta-7 tablets per bottle. A serving is 2 tablets, so each bottle yields 90 servings.

Duh, you’re right Brian. Sorry about that. Take a look at Beta-7 product page the type is there.

Thanks for the clarification.

Taking 6 pills a day, a bottle should like me a little more than 4 weeks.