BETA-7 For High School Athletes?

Is BETA-7 reccommended for high school athletes?

If so, should it be taken in place of or along with creatine?

How many of T-Nation coach’s athletes are taking this supplement?

each case is individual. if the athlete in question is eating properly and taking a training drink, then supplementation of creatine and beta alanine should be separate decisions based on response to creatine. i can assure you that if the athlete’s regimen is tight, then adding beta alanine will improve performance for most sports. as will creatine if the person responds well. other supps for young athletes are fish oil, flax meal, and perhaps BCAA. but diet is 90%.

Ive suggested Beta-7 to many of my friends who are on a college track/xc team. A couple of them picked it up and those who used it said it was the best shit they’ve ever tried. One of them is pretty gullible and has tried everything.

What sport are you taking it for?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Ive suggested Beta-7 to many of my friends who are on a college track/xc team. A couple of them picked it up and those who used it said it was the best shit they’ve ever tried. One of them is pretty gullible and has tried everything.

What sport are you taking it for?[/quote]

I think it’s fine for a very dedicated competetive high school athelete looking for strength endurance. I actually like it way more than creatine for grappling and most sports.

Football and powerlifting

I just wanted to know if it was safe… this isn’t considered anything even CLOSE to a prohormone/illegal substance correct?

I read up on it, but sometimes the descriptions a bit vague/promotional rather than informative.

Yes its safe, and no its nowhere near a prohormone.

Give it a shot.

Oh, and as a sidenote: I was under the impression it helps more muscle endurance, which you’ll definitly still benefit from, although you might want to try Power Drive for powerlifting, too.

Thanks… what exactly is Power Drive composed of?

[quote]AChoi wrote:
Thanks… what exactly is Power Drive composed of?[/quote]

check out T-Nation store here - sorry, i cant be arsed posting a link.