BETA-7, Carbolin 19, and BCAA's?

I was just about to put an order in, and i was wondering if anyone ever stacked Carbolin 19, BETA-7, and the BCAAs?? I will also be taking a Multi, Fish Oil, ZMA, and Protein! Any input would be great, thanks alot

This may help also, forgot some important info!!

I am looking to gain strength and lose some body fat…Im 5’7, 180-183lbs, 8% i wont loose much more BF, but im just not looking to BULK up…I will be following Chad Waterbury’s, Waterbury Method or TBT…I am still debating which one to start up, so input in that would be great too.

I am taking next week off, so i have time to decide what exactly im doing yet, i have been lifting for 7 years now so i am experienced…Any input would be great, thanks guys

[quote]IronWarrior34 wrote:
I was just about to put an order in, and i was wondering if anyone ever stacked Carbolin 19, Beta 7, and the BCAAs?? I will also be taking a Multi, Fish Oil, ZMA, and Protein! Any input would be great, thanks alot [/quote]

Well, I’ve had what seems like a leaning-out and more hardness since I’ve incorporated both BCAAS and Carbolin 19 (by way of HOT-ROX and Alpha Cycles). I just ran out of Beta-7, but plan on just using BCAAS in its stead from now on, due to the cost.

I was just about to put an order in, and i was wondering if anyone ever stacked Carbolin 19, Beta 7, and the BCAAs?? I will also be taking a Multi, Fish Oil, ZMA, and Protein! Any input would be great, thanks alot [/quote]

Iron, I have been taking BCAA’s and BETA-7 consistently since their release sometime last summer. I have been using Carbolin 19 in HOT-ROX first and now with Alpha Male for a few months. I also take Flameout and REZ-V consistently. This is in addition to eating plenty of lean protein and vegetables and fruits and getting in required protein shakes.

I definitely feel this supplementation has given me improvements in body comp as I am currently down to 203 at an estimated thirteen percent bodyfat with a decent amount of muscle mass. My endurance and recovery was very high during TBT training awhile back and I feel great. Better and stronger then I have in a few years and I am thirty six.

Provided your other bases are covered (nutrition, rest, training) I think you are going to get good returns on your investment.

Good luck,

D

Iron, 8% is pretty damn low. Any lower might be for short term competition, but really of no use for optimal health.

D

Nice, thanks alot D…yea i know its pretty low, obviously im not looking to cut more at all, but im trying to stay between 8-10% and gain strength and body comp for sure…im just not looking to bulk up 10-15lbs or something like that…you get what im saying?? thanks alot for the input! im putting my order in for all 3 this afternoon…my nutritional plan is pretty solid and i eat pretty clean with a cheat meal here and there…thanks alot

Nice, thanks alot D…yea i know its pretty low, obviously im not looking to cut more at all, but im trying to stay between 8-10% and gain strength and body comp for sure…im just not looking to bulk up 10-15lbs or something like that…you get what im saying?? thanks alot for the input! im putting my order in for all 3 this afternoon…my nutritional plan is pretty solid and i eat pretty clean with a cheat meal here and there…thanks alot[/quote]

Yes, I see where you are coming from and I think you can accomplish that with patience. It sounds like you know what you are doing and will get there.

Take care,

D

yea i was gonna say, 185 @ 5’7 with 8%bf i think you are on the right track

[quote]Pauliewalnuts wrote:
yea i was gonna say, 185 @ 5’7 with 8%bf i think you are on the right track[/quote]

Thanks alot Paulie, yea ive always taken lifting seroiusly, but since i tore my ACL a little more than a year ago and no longer play football, all i do is concentrate on lifting/bodybuilding…i do it cuz i love it, not for contests or anything…but yea i try to stay between 8-10% and obviously when i bulk it goes up a bit…but i work and train really hard, i love it…and i love how everyone at T-Nation shares that feeling…its awesome, i love this site!