Bet You Do It Too

[quote]TShaw wrote:
TShaw wrote:
I’m normally pretty oblivious. It takes something like my wife commenting on the size of my thigh or my upper arm to make me realize that there’s progress. But yeah, then I take a look and enjoy the view.

Professor X wrote:
I’m the same way. I don’t walk around thinking, “damn, I’m big”. I don’t even think about it for the most part until someone else makes a comment or I’m looking for a shirt in my size. To this day, even though I hear it fairly often, I am still caught off guard by some of the comments made.

Like just this morning at the gym, a friend who hasn’t been around lately called me “massive” and singled out my quads as the most impressive among the group of regulars; this prompted someone else to say (of me) “toughest Network Administrator I know.”

Of course, the humor of it is that they may think I have a standout feature or two, but I keep T-Nation in mind and think of myself as still small and average. 5’8" at 180 just makes me wonder when I’m going to start eating like I should.[/quote]

Yeah, one of the best things about this place is helping you to keep everything in perspective. Whenever I start feeling “big” at a pretty thin 6 foot 200 lbs., I log on here and see people talking about 350 benches (or 650 benches) and 18 or 20 inch arms.

Yup pictures are the way to go :slight_smile:

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
Hit it Carley Simon…

“…You’re so vain,
I bet you think this thread is about you
Don’t you?
Don’t you?
Don’t you?..”

Only kidding guys…I just couldn’t help myself. [/quote]

Ha!

I don’t feel big(5’11 185),but i do feel strong in my WLing class when a guy thats 100lbs overme cant bench/dl what i can

the only thing i dont like about getting bigger is all the smaller guys want to start stuff with me more,id prefer to caht witha girl