Best Young Bodybuilder in the World

[quote]harrypotter wrote:
Wow, if it weren’t for the picture and video of that woman this thread would be incredibly homo-erotic.

In fact, I believe it still is. We need more real men (not naked ofc) and some hot sluts to go with them.[/quote]

^ right. people showing their muscles on a bodybuilding forum. ewwww

I doubt he’ll make it into competitive bodybuilding - he’ll be a fitness model for sure though. Too much money to be made for him by not getting “too big”.

Kid looks good.
Better than Zyzz, and I hope he has a better head on his shoulders than Zyzz did.

[quote]csulli wrote:

he really needs to work on making his face look like it doesn’t belong on a fairy.[/quote]

What does this mean? He’s a decent looking guy (no homo) and you’re saying he should look like a troll?

Good physique, but I get the distinct impression he’s going to wind up fucking a grapefruit for money in the future…

he looks like justin beiber on steroids

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

he really needs to work on making his face look like it doesn’t belong on a fairy.[/quote]

What does this mean? He’s a decent looking guy (no homo) and you’re saying he should look like a troll? [/quote]

he’s a jealous hater who couldn’t pull 1/10th the quality puzzy that kid could

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

What does this mean? He’s a decent looking guy (no homo) and you’re saying he should look like a troll? [/quote]

he’s a jealous hater who couldn’t pull 1/10th the quality puzzy that kid could[/quote]

Maybe a bit jealous, i mean someone cant really control what their face looks like. Must suck to be good looking and having everyone think you have the gay…(no homo)

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

he’s a jealous hater who couldn’t pull 1/10th the quality puzzy that kid could[/quote]

Maybe a bit jealous, i mean someone cant really control what their face looks like. Must suck to be good looking and having everyone think you have the gay…(no homo)[/quote]

It’s da earring.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

Maybe a bit jealous, i mean someone cant really control what their face looks like. Must suck to be good looking and having everyone think you have the gay…(no homo)[/quote]

Did anyone else think he was going to pull a buffalo bill/silence of the lambs when he was talking to the camera at first?

Lol, people are mad because he’s a lot better looking than anyone posting in here.

Outb4 the truth hurts.

@thefederalist, I don’t even know why you make these threads. You used to make them all the time with zyzz and now I bet we will see them all the time with this kid.

Let me tell you how its going to turn out:
1/3 of the posters will make fun of the kid
1/3 of the posters with stick up for the kid
1/3 of the posters will accuse everyone of being jealous

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

LOL keep dreaming douche. If you wanna ride this kid’s dick be my guest. All I was really gettin at is that I’m not diggin his haircut and definitely not those fuckin earrings. If it’s workin for him then great lol. You can always spot a fucking nut hugger like you, because they freak the fuck out at goofy criticisms on an internet forum like I just gave.

[quote]JLone wrote:
@thefederalist, I don’t even know why you make these threads. You used to make them all the time with zyzz and now I bet we will see them all the time with this kid.

Let me tell you how its going to turn out:
1/3 of the posters will make fun of the kid
1/3 of the posters with stick up for the kid
1/3 of the posters will accuse everyone of being jealous

[/quote]

And the other 1/3 will say its bad for him to use roids at 18

[quote]JLone wrote:
You used to make them all the time with zyzz and now I bet we will see them all the time with this kid.

[/quote]

Most A = Ronnie Coleman.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Good physique, but I get the distinct impression he’s going to wind up fucking a grapefruit for money in the future…[/quote]

Let’s not kid ourselves, we’d all fuck a grapefruit. Just depends on how much money.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
Most A = Ronnie Coleman.

[/quote]

Ronnie training vids NEVER get old!

how is this physique possible at 18??