Best/Worst Workout Nutrition Stack

A couple years ago I use to simply drink a protein shake before training and a solid meal after. Thanks to Biotest there have been excellent updates with regards to pre and post workout nutrition and timing. My question is of course what is the best stack or even your worst combination of Biotest products.
My current stack is a
Spike Shooter and 1 scoop of Surge Workout Fuel 15 min prior to wo

1 Scoop of Surge Workout Fuel and 1 scoot Recovery during wo ( I use to add Grow! to this and it made me nauseous during Wo LOL )

15-30 min after 2 scoops of Grow!

I have been noticing some decent gains with this stack however i am thinking of adding some creatine in my after wo protein shake.
Anyway,
In your guys opinion what was your best or even your worst stack and why?

Drinking a shack is pretty impressive;)

Creatine uptake seems to be insulin dependent, so take it with the SWOF. Might be better, can’t be worse.

I can’t get many Biotest supps out here, but Power Drive 45 minutes before makes me get 80% more reps per set.

A couple years ago I use to simply drink a protein shake before training and a solid meal after. Thanks to Biotest there have been excellent updates with regards to pre and post workout nutrition and timing. My question is of course what is the best stack or even your worst combination of Biotest products.
My current stack is a
Spike Shooter and 1 scoop of Surge Workout Fuel 15 min prior to wo

1 Scoop of Surge Workout Fuel and 1 scoot Recovery during wo ( I use to add Grow! to this and it made me nauseous during Wo LOL )

15-30 min after 2 scoops of Grow!

I have been noticing some decent gains with this stack however i am thinking of adding some creatine in my after wo protein shake.
Anyway,
In your guys opinion what was your best or even your worst stack and why?

Obviously, at this point in my lifting career, I’m sold on much more ‘advanced’ supplements, but during my more formative years, simply understanding the concept of carbs and a fast acting protein source PWO made a huge difference. Before I discovered Poptarts, I would actually have a bowl of frosted flakes with some cheap (5 lb jug) whey powder as soon as I could, and then would just have a ‘normal’ high protein meal about an hour later.

Nothing fancy, but definitely helped me crack 190 lbs (from 150 lbs when I started out). Eventually things got more complicated, playing with BCAAs, creatine, leucine, to eventually being a total FINiBAR/Anaconda junkie.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Obviously, at this point in my lifting career, I’m sold on much more ‘advanced’ supplements, but during my more formative years, simply understanding the concept of carbs and a fast acting protein source PWO made a huge difference. Before I discovered Poptarts, I would actually have a bowl of frosted flakes with some cheap (5 lb jug) whey powder as soon as I could, and then would just have a ‘normal’ high protein meal about an hour later.

Nothing fancy, but definitely helped me crack 190 lbs (from 150 lbs when I started out). Eventually things got more complicated, playing with BCAAs, creatine, leucine, to eventually being a total FINiBAR/Anaconda junkie.

S[/quote]

I have heard you talk about pop tarts before, but it seems to be coming up a lot recently. And now you’re talking about frosted flakes? You are clearly being sponsored by Kelloggs… can you give it a rest please? :stuck_out_tongue: