Best/Worst Sports Jerseys

Better cheerleaders.

Don’t know how to post pics that aren’t mine so maybe someone can help me out, but the oldschool Bulls jerseys with cursive writing were dope, as were the old Rockets and Blazers uniforms. The Houston Oilers and powder blue Chargers jerseys are pretty sweet too. Also, the simplicity of the Heat and T’Wolves jerseys when they first came into the league were awesome.

Way too easy.

For worst: Anything NOT Redskins or Capitals related. hahaha

Seriously though, I have always liked the Oregon Ducks uniform

this is the worst:

My favorites are PSU football, a fan and graduate btw, New York Yankees, Dallas Cowboys. Simple and easily recognizable.

BTW, a few years back PSU’s jerseys were voted worst in sports. Five years later, the best in sports. Mainly because the simple , consistent look.

[quote]SmilingPolitely wrote:
Way too easy.[/quote]

along those lines.

[quote]JaX Un wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Some of the Worst:
any baseball uniforms cause baseball sucks :slight_smile:

.greg.[/quote]

i saw that.[/quote]

:slight_smile:

.greg.

[quote]PaddyM wrote:

[quote]SmilingPolitely wrote:
Way too easy.[/quote]

along those lines.[/quote]

That is amazing. Can a uniform win best uniform because it’s so awful? I vote yes

.greg.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
The best in the world.

Go the All Blacks![/quote]
A no nonsense approach to sportswear from the year go it seems!

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Don’t know how to post pics that aren’t mine so maybe someone can help me out, but the oldschool Bulls jerseys with cursive writing were dope, as were the old Rockets and Blazers uniforms. The Houston Oilers and powder blue Chargers jerseys are pretty sweet too. Also, the simplicity of the Heat and T’Wolves jerseys when they first came into the league were awesome. [/quote]

Hmm what do we have here??

So glad they went back to the basic uni’s. Hated these.

The Ducks’ purple doesn’t say intimidating.

hated these too

I met Dave Windfield once. Hall of fame guy and a really nice guy as well.

Padres Uniforms in the 70’s, not so much

Fuck this uniform, right in the sweatervest

I really hate the Nike Pro Combat uniform that they did for Oklahoma. It was all white and just didn’t look right. And we lost in them, too.

More than that, I HATE the Oregon uniforms. Those kids have like, 674 different potential uniform combinations, and 99% of them are ghey as fuck. I like uniforms to be simple and classic.

Fight on Son!

Whoops I meant Fight on Son!

In a couple years or so.

doesn’t mean their uni’s aren’t dope.

CU’s uniforms are great too.

Lil’ nostalgia for the McCartney days. I wanted to play for this coach almost as much as Bo.