T Nation

Best Workout Trax for My Ipod?

… I need new music: mostly for running but also for a full gym workout… I need some suggestions as I’m tired of listening to the same old stuff. I tend to buy stuff on itunes, not really wanting to mess my computer with the pirate programs…

Depends on what type of music you like.

search music. you’ll find 10000000000000000000000 threads on this.

Even when you google “gym music” a link to a T-Nation thread comes up.

Lazy.

“Ladies and Gentlemen” by Saliva is a track that will appeal to ANYONE’s testosterone. One listen to that song while pumping iron and you’re guaranteed to be the most egotistical and arrogant son of a bitch on this hemisphere.

The 300 Soundtrack of course.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
search music. you’ll find 10000000000000000000000 threads on this.

Even when you google “gym music” a link to a T-Nation thread comes up.

Lazy. [/quote]

You forgot a “0”. Geez, be more accurate next time.

yeah I agree, it’s just a lot easier to download from itunes then mess around with other stuff…

If you’re looking for workout/gym music on itunes, I highly recommend you start here:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSearch.woa/wa/advancedSearchResults?albumTerm=Euro+Club+Hits+Vol+

… if that link doesn’t work, u could try this one http://tinyurl.com/2z96uw

or try searching itunes for “euro club hits” – it’s the one with the logo and the different colors in back … cheers

disturbed

[quote]dipsray wrote:

or try searching itunes for “euro club hits” – it’s the one with the logo and the different colors in back … cheers
[/quote]

What the fuck?

no.

Between the Hammer and the Anvil. Pure brilliance by the Priest.

“Storm warning, but there’s no fear”

Three Days Grace, Seether or Breaking Benjamin are great if that angry stuff does it for you, works for me every time.

I really like this one, it’s on the game halo3. Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamin:

[quote]Padilla7921 wrote:
you’re guaranteed to be the most egotistical and arrogant son of a bitch on this hemisphere.[/quote]

its far too late for that.

[quote]Game_over wrote:
Padilla7921 wrote:
you’re guaranteed to be the most egotistical and arrogant son of a bitch on this hemisphere.

its far too late for that.[/quote]

hee hee

[quote]bmitch wrote:
disturbed[/quote]

They are my #1 choice.

Just bought their new single (Inside the Fire) on iTunes yesterday. Got another new song (Perfect Insanity) last week from the splash-page of their website.

Their new album, Indestructible, is due out June 3rd.

I pull prs to “we will rock you”

nuff said.

My favorite tracks.

“The Imperial March” - My Squat song

“Bring the noise” - The Anthrax/Public Enemy version. Bench song

“Cowboys from Hell” - Pantera. DL song.

And anything by Moonspell is in my mix right now.

has anyone tried the Nike Sport where the shoes and the iPod all work together?

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

has anyone tried the Nike Sport where the shoes and the iPod all work together?

[/quote]

I haven’t, but one of my former coworkers, and my former boss, both gorgeous babes such as yourself, both swear by the Nike iPod thing. They love it.

I just love gadgets and the thought of my iPod and my SHOE keeping track of things is so “Get Smart” it is very cool

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
I just love gadgets and the thought of my iPod and my SHOE keeping track of things is so “Get Smart” it is very cool[/quote]

Well, the Nike Sport thingy is going to implement technology for actual workouts, not just cardio (albeit, for only the ipod touch and iphone).