Best Workout for Naturals and Fat Loss Dieting?

Coach Thibaudeau,

Good afternoon,

I just bought your Best Workout for Naturals program. I was wondering if it is alright to cut a few pounds while on this program to slim down for the spring/summer? I currently eat six meals per day and count my macros so I hope I am on the right track. I have been working out for 20 years and I think I train pretty hard, however, I was looking to switch up my routine and I just want to ensure I am following everything correctly. Thank you.

If your main goal is fat loss you indeed need to diet down. And when you are dieting down you still need to train.

And this program is adequate to do when you are reducing calories. A big mistake people make when trying to lose fat is to do too much volume in the gym to lose fat faster. In reality that is one of the main reasons why people lose muscle or burnout when dieting: when you eat less, your capacity to tolerate training stress goes down. If you add volume at that time you are asking for trouble.

The best workout for natural lifter is low volume so that is perfectly fine to do while trying to lose fat.

1 Like

Thank you very much.