Best White Supremacist Video Ever

[quote]H factor wrote:

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:
Am I the only person who wondered if that was conservativedog? [/quote]
I had the exact same thought. Almost posted it in the “testes” GAL thread. [/quote]

post my racism threads. there are none. but you look anyway.

nice avatar.
[/quote]

I’ve actually done this before C-dog. Of course you don’t view anything you post as racist so of course it’s fruitless. It’s hilarious how you think the issue is with me when the whole forum calls you out over it. Is it time for an updated favorite black people list? Or are we still with the same picks? [/quote]

if i made a post with the title black people that i am better than, someone could misconstrue that as racist.

in reality it is an opinion and there blacks that i am better than and there are blacks that are better than i am. we are not all the same, nor on the same mental plateau. you certainly prove that.

but lets revisit your sticking point of a thread which i innocently titled favorite black people.

i listed mostly conservative african american people that i greatly respect and enjoy. but not all of them were conservative. i have many favorite singers, athletes and friends that are not conservative.

you in your self appointed throne deemed that to be racist. everything that you want to be racist is not racist get over yourself.

i might add you have never stopped talking about it as if i am supposed to be run out of town or made to post a grand apology on T-Nation for pointing out my favorites.

this isn’t your board but you are trying hard to make it suck like it was your board.

i don’t mind the give and take however neither you or zecarlo have any sense of humor or edge to your posts. parroting each other is neither humorous or witty.

again the quotes of my enemies you posted pretty much the equivalent of what usmccds423 typed. heady isn’t it?

i get the idea that if you were a woman you would call everything rape.

peace and happy lifting bitches