Best White Supremacist Video Ever

As one of the great ‘tell it like it is’ Comedians Paul Mooney pointed out
regarding this issue…“Looks can be deceiving”.

On a historical note, Very few Mexicans I know are not even aware of their heavily African Roots,
Blacks in the Caribbean are a given, but Black history South Of The Border was much bigger
than Black History in North America…there was a lot more goin’ on than just Aztec and Mayan
activity goin’ on down there.

The fact is some of Mexico’s Revolutionary Founders/Leaders were of African Descent as well,
but LOOKED like traditional Mexicans…the video from Louis Gate’s excellent PBS Documentary
‘‘Black In Latin America’’ lays it out clearly.

Looks can be deceiving.

Considering that Homo sapiens likely originated from sub-Saharan Africa, I’m not terribly impressed to find that a white man has African DNA.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Considering that Homo sapiens likely originated from sub-Saharan Africa, I’m not terribly impressed to find that a white man has African DNA. [/quote]

Shocker for him though.

Seems fake.

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Considering that Homo sapiens likely originated from sub-Saharan Africa, I’m not terribly impressed to find that a white man has African DNA. [/quote]

Shocker for him though.[/quote]

Yeah. You gotta love the reaction, too. Can’t help but laugh himself.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

I thought this exact same thing.

Am I the only person who wondered if that was conservativedog?

[quote]H factor wrote:
Am I the only person who wondered if that was conservativedog? [/quote]
I had the exact same thought. Almost posted it in the “testes” GAL thread.

It’s not only about the DNA but the experience. These days, especially my generation latino’s are more open minded and absolutely unashamed of the things our ancestors may have had shame about. Black ancestry is a really big deal for many latino families, because a lot of them have made excuses and have denied their African heritage for the sake of pursuit of better lives.

I’ve heard the stories of some of my elders, aunts and such about latino’s themselves within the U.S. treating darker skinned latino’s differently, or disassociating themselves with them. I have one aunt who’s cousin wouldn’t acknowledge her when she was younger because she is very dark, native American looking. A common insult back in the day was to call a dark skinned Mexican or mestizo an Indio. Kinda like calling them uncivilized… There is plenty of racism and classism in Mexico based on skin color and perceived ethnicity.

Seems to be changing as younger generations cling onto their true ancestry via genetics, education and learning about ones own family history. Not just sub saharan african, but we found Ashkenazi, East African, Nordic/icelandic, European, and East Asian genetics as well. There’s even more history to Mexico’s ethnic mixing than is written here, as it was a place Europeans flocked to when things got rough over there.

White people, black people, brown people, yellow people, get rid of ‘em all. All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction. Everybody just gotta keep fuckin’ everybody 'til they’re all the same color.

– Bulworth (1998)

[quote]H factor wrote:

who’s the troll? that’s right hfactless you are.

i came in to see if anyone had mentioned the oprah racism and find you making bright comments.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

i came in to see if anyone had mentioned the oprah racism and find you making bright comments.
[/quote]
Oh no! The Overfiend is angry.

[quote]H factor wrote:

[/quote]

Luckily you had time to make your 100th race thread. What a milestone for you. Find a bar that doesn’t serve black people and drink it up my friend!

[quote]H factor wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:

[/quote]

Luckily you had time to make your 100th race thread. What a milestone for you. Find a bar that doesn’t serve black people and drink it up my friend![/quote]

you acquire such a buoyant and gleeful attitude when you are able to use the word racist in a sentence. wipe your chin you just spent your load again because you typed racist.

you are at the polar opposite of what you imagine me to be.

in other words you place yourself above every white person and bask in using the “r” word. because you’re the worst kind of racist - you are unintelligent.

you can’t point to a single racist thread out of 1183 posts i have made. don’t you trust that the admins would have put a stop to my terrible racism?

…ooh look racism here. look over there racism. oh no more racism wherever i turn.

go chase your tawana brawley dream. bask in your hatred of whites. again i found you bad mouthing me in a topic i had not even visited until yesterday. i feel your hatred.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tawna+brawly&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:
I had the exact same thought. Almost posted it in the “testes” GAL thread. [/quote]

usmccds423 post my racism threads. there are none. but you look anyway. and $1000 to whoever can find a racist post.

if i held up a white bible hfactless would whine “what’s wrong don’t you like black bibles?” it’s a game he and zecarlo are addicted to.

nice avatar. traps look good bring up that chest and arms. cya in the testes gal forum where we have arms, chest and legs to match our traps. happy lifting.

LOL. I love when people are confronted with the absurdity of race based beliefs.

Reminds me of when Michelle Rodriguez found out she was like 80% the descendant of heavily inbread white island slave owners. She was all talking about her latin roots and crap, and she finds out she’s as white as the guy in that video. She’s just devastated.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
LOL. I love when people are confronted with the absurdity of race based beliefs.

Reminds me of when Michelle Rodriguez found out she was like 80% the descendant of heavily inbread white island slave owners. She was all talking about her latin roots and crap, and she finds out she’s as white as the guy in that video. She’s just devastated.

Finding Your Roots | Video | THIRTEEN - New York Public Media [/quote]

Actually, after watching it again, they aren’t that similar. Michelle was far more upset and bigoted about the news than the white supremacist guy seemed to be. EW Grosss, No way. European? that’s gross.

you acquire such a buoyant and gleeful attitude when you are able to use the word racist in a sentence. wipe your chin you just spent your load again because you typed racist.

you are at the polar opposite of what you imagine me to be.

in other words you place yourself above every white person and bask in using the “r” word. because you’re the worst kind of racist - you are unintelligent.

you can’t point to a single racist thread out of 1183 posts i have made. don’t you trust that the admins would have put a stop to my terrible racism?

…ooh look racism here. look over there racism. oh no more racism wherever i turn.

go chase your tawana brawley dream. bask in your hatred of whites. again i found you bad mouthing me in a topic i had not even visited until yesterday. i feel your hatred.

[/quote]
i am a robot.

my name is the overfiend.

i have not been programmed to use capital letters.

i am not a racist. i am the best kind of racist.

i will crush you if i see you.

i work as a nanny.

i am going to sue zecarlo.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:
I had the exact same thought. Almost posted it in the “testes” GAL thread. [/quote]

post my racism threads. there are none. but you look anyway.

nice avatar.
[/quote]

I’ve actually done this before C-dog. Of course you don’t view anything you post as racist so of course it’s fruitless. It’s hilarious how you think the issue is with me when the whole forum calls you out over it. I got some respect though, despite no one really wanting you to post new topics you continue to soldier on. The work of a strong troll. Is it time for an updated favorite black people list? Or are we still with the same picks?