Best Weight Sled for Grass?

I want to buy a weight sled this year that I can use on grass.

Anyone have any recommendations for one that is not going to get stuck every few feet?

I see the sleds with the flat, smooth bottoms that look like they would be better than the ones with the “arms.”

Thanks.

Steel belted radials work well but I prefer bias ply. They’re easier to drill through to put the eye bolts in. A small tire will fit in the trunk of your car and is easy to transport. Just fill with a couple of small sandbags.

TNT

I have an elitefts.com sled and use it on grass all the time. works just fine…if you have the cash get the prowler or econo prolwer you can pull these just liek a sled but also can push them too. they work fine on grass as well.

EFS stuff works great in the grass. In a related isse does anybody use the sleds or prowler (in my case it will be the econo prowler) on concrete? Last summer I dragged it out in the grass but this summer I’m moving to a garage gym so I’ll have to drag/push in the parking lot.

My question for anybody is: can you drag the EFS sleds/prowler in an a parking lot without damaging the asphalt or leaving marks?

[quote]jtrinsey wrote:
EFS stuff works great in the grass. In a related isse does anybody use the sleds or prowler (in my case it will be the econo prowler) on concrete? Last summer I dragged it out in the grass but this summer I’m moving to a garage gym so I’ll have to drag/push in the parking lot.

My question for anybody is: can you drag the EFS sleds/prowler in an a parking lot without damaging the asphalt or leaving marks?[/quote]

I don’t have any specific experience with this myself, but DeFranco’s boys push the Prowler up and down the parking lot behind his facility all the time. I imagine the landlord would be none to pleased if they were fucking up the asphalt by doing so. On the other hand, my instincts are that it would have to wear down the sled or the pavement; that friction has got to go somewhere!

The paint gets scratched up, and so the metal may rust.

So you can definitely use The Prowler on grass? It’s expensive but looks awesome.

thanks for the help.

i do my sled and prowler work on the street.

[quote]brunottfn wrote:
i do my sled and prowler work on the street.[/quote]

And no marks or major damage? If it messes up the paint on the sled/prowler, that’s fine, I just don’t want to mark up the pavement.

Bump.

it scratches the paint but it does not rust no real marks on street, even if it did who gives a rats ass?