Hi, I have to ask if you have identified the best contraction methods to increase the vascularisation of an area. Are any of these better then other.
- traditional LSD with low tension and fast tempo
- Eccentricless HIIT, with low tension and fast tempo
- A mini pump where you stop before lactic acid builds up.
- A full on pump where you push until the burn.
Should vascularisation training be progressed through increasing:
- Volume. Such as GVT
- Frequency of training, such as a blitz.
- Density of each session.
I would love any input as I am sure improved vascularisation will improve my recovery and gainz in the long run. As well as keeping fat storage away.