Best Way to Use Test Suspension?

Iv come into some test suspension. I was originally planing on doing just a test e/ dbol cycle as i have no experience yet. would it be a bad idea if i was to drop the dbol and pin the suspension everyday before a workout and continue with just test e 500mg a week?

Best way I can advise you to use it is to…

1. Go to the post office
  2. Get a priority box
  3. Put the bottle on box with bubble wrap
  4. Send it to me

:smiley:

Your welcome

do the dbol, don’t bother with the suspension

Send it to Reed, he needs it more.

lol ok i wont bother wiith it then but why not? is it somthing that you should stay away from for first cycle or is it just not ideal? please advise how one would use it.

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:
lol ok i wont bother wiith it then but why not? is it somthing that you should stay away from for first cycle or is it just not ideal? please advise how one would use it.[/quote]

it’ll give you really unstable blood levels which increases risk of sides.

Loads of dudes get gyno from it.

You just don’t need it for a first cycle. Sell it and buy more dbol or some var or something.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:
lol ok i wont bother wiith it then but why not? is it somthing that you should stay away from for first cycle or is it just not ideal? please advise how one would use it.[/quote]

it’ll give you really unstable blood levels which increases risk of sides.

Loads of dudes get gyno from it.

You just don’t need it for a first cycle. Sell it and buy more dbol or some var or something.[/quote]

ok cool cheers

Test suspension is something you will need to inject multiple times a day if you want to achieve any semblance of stable blood levels, and even then I wouldn’t suppose it to be the best idea. Load up on AI.

Plus, even experienced users say that the PIP from suspension is crazy painful, yeah? Doesn’t sound like fun for virgin muscle…

If you’re into pain though- I just got a bunch of Testoprim-D from Mexico this past weekend, as back-up in case my UGL guy didn’t come through on Monday (which he did)…it’s yours if you want it.