Best Way to Use HOT-ROX Extreme

recently i picked up some HOT-ROX Extreme, i just was wondering if anyone had any advice or anything on them. heres my workout schedule.

MON-Chest, Tri’s, HITT cardio
TUES-Arms, Abs, Normal cardio (bike, or olyptical)
WES-Legs, Back
THURS-Chest,Shoulders, Abs HITT cardio
FRI- Off
SAT- HITT CARDIO, Abs
SUN-Off

diet currently is the carb cycling diet. MON WED THURS= high, TUES SAT=med, FRI SUN=low. on the high its usually potatoes or pasta, never any sweets or high fat foods or fast food.

currently i am 6’5’’ tall weighing about 260, with 12% body fat, just curious about what to maybe expect weight loss or BF wise and or possibly strength. also if physique wise there would be changes or if anyone experienced any?

Why not follow the label recommendations?

2 pills two time a day on an empty stomach 6 hours between doses and not too late in the day if you want to get any sleep.

I just started taking it. I have been keeping weekly measurements of my body fat for the last few months; I will see in four weeks if it does anything, besides make me feel hot and jittery.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
Why not follow the label recommendations? [/quote]

makes too much sense, does not compute

I get what’s being asked.

…like an empty stomach… some stuff says take 1/2 hour before eating. But people on the board here have been saying you can eat right after… really? (I try and give it a couple min). Also, who really has an empty stomach… ever, other than first thing in the morning. I generally take the 1st dose 1st thing, then the 2nd between 2 and 3pm… that puts it only 1-2 hours after eating… is that empty enough? Because by that time I’m ready to eat again anyways…

I get the impression that the impreciseness of the instructions is because it’s targeted at people who really just want to loose weight… i.e. someone who is going to have a small morning meal… a small noonish meal…so their stomach is empty by 2, and a small dinner… And they were not specific enough to help those of us eating every 2-3 hours, who never really get empty.

exactly…like what about on off days? you guys keep taking it even when your not lifting or running

One important instruction:

Do not bite into the pills; they smell like raspberries, but they don’t taste like raspberry. It was a shocking and unpleasant discovery for me.

[quote]aeyogi wrote:
One important instruction:

Do not bite into the pills; they smell like raspberries, but they don’t taste like raspberry. It was a shocking and unpleasant discovery for me.[/quote]

lol

[quote]Jglo7 wrote:
…you guys keep taking it even when your not lifting or running[/quote]

Yes, since most fat burning doesn’t occur during exercise.

Put olive oil on each cap and use as suppositories. You’ll have to get a good supply in of Depends Undergarments in case you leak.

:wink:

Just follow label directions. You’ll lose fat fast.