Best Way to Use HGH

hey guys,is it best to do a cycle of hgh on its own or to do it whilst on a steroid cycle? my doctor says its best with a cycle consisting of test and an anabolic? but hes never hit the gear so i dont know if his response is reliable.
thanks in advance guys

seriously?

try the search function and try doing a little research because yes it would be irresponsible to do anything without knowing at least a little bit more than you do regardless of what a doctor says.

yeah mate thats exactly what im doing, research on a ‘steroid’ forum that experienced users can share there experiences and info so you dont have to chip in your smart arse comments. I have in fact clicked the search button you stooge and thought maybe some people on this forum would contribute in my research. why do you have to be so arrogant for? were on a bloody website why try to boost your ego?

if were in person then go ahead but i garantee you dont have that attitude to people that confront you, dont both replying because i asked a simple question politely. so in future dont bother chip in your useless crap, you might smell and look like crap, doesnt give you an excuse to talk it, hope you grow up son. and remember its not cool to talk big man over the net, in person is what counts regardless how much u pump ur ass with shit a day.
cheers

The sad thing is, mr herc, that you think you are somehow different or more privileged than the other twenty jerk-offs a month the infest this forum, dropping in with their low post count and their sense of entitlement to information that they neither deserve nor even comprehend, should they happen to stumble upon it or have it given to them like homeless guy getting a dollar from somebody who only gave it to him because he felt sorry for him (never mind that the dollar will inevitably go to no good).

If you want help, rule number one in this forum is help yourself first. Come to us with a specific set of ideas and we will tell you whether or not they stink, and, if you are actually polite (hint here, go back and look at your second post in this thread for why BBB and I think you’re not), then you will almost certainly receive advice as to how to improve upon the ideas you have formulated.

As things are, though, you might as well change your screen name, and avatar, as unless you post up a very humble apology to one of our forum’s foremost posters, you will not get much help from any of us here anytime in the near future.

PS And for chrissakes, mr research, there is an extensive GH thread with a good link to another GH thread at the top of this very page!

fucktard.

The first, and subsequent posts after, point you in the direction you should have intitially taken…to self educate. Once informed you could have worked with your doctor and members of this forum to devise a proper plan. You got called on your laziness…and decided to do an internet tough guy act in response. People like you have become the cancer of this forum.

eat a dick.

The saddest thing about this thread is that the “HGH experiment” thread is on the front page, which has a plethora of info. He obviously did ZERO searching lol.

It must be that time of the month again, when all the lazy fucks come out of the woodwork. . .

Peace,

This…

[quote]mr herc wrote:
you might smell and look like crap, doesnt give you an excuse to talk it, hope you grow up son.[/quote]

Followed by this…

Is hilarious.

Cock!

[quote]mr herc wrote:

…if were in person then go ahead but i garantee you dont have that attitude to people that confront you…

…doesnt give you an excuse to talk it, hope you grow up son. and remember its not cool to talk big man over the net…

…in person is what counts… [/quote]

Listen you 5’5 tiny ass fuck.

Your 16-17, and 168 soaking wet at a fairly mid-range BF%.

Most of the guys here are in their 20’s and 30’s, we are grown, you ,by definition, just hit puberty.

Your talking alot of shit for someone that most of the guys here would accidentally bump into and knock over because your below our line of sight.

You wouldn’t say anything but “Yes sir” to any of us in public, face to face, YOUR TINY.

Your not big, your not tough, your not grown.

Stop trying to act like it.

“fuckface fuck” is going on my list of worst insults ever.

oh so WE abuse gear yet you have been training for a whole 2 years and already want to run HGH and steroids together. Looks like you’re the one with some issues.

Your clearly a brilliant man herc…

STOP REPLYING TO TROLLS

Instead of hitting the submit button just navigate to a different page.

So funny, the guys is here asking for info and then he insulted and challenged all of us about about our competency.

I wonder who has the brain more affected by illicit gear…

Mr Herc.

You should try ‘red rockets’. That Shit is awesome.

Directed to the OP. Nuff said.

Idiot.

Hey, come on, the guy did give his really good idea. HGH and anabolics. I mean surely you can work from there and tell him all he needs to know… Or slap him with a dildo… Thinkin’ 'bout the latter.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
Mr Herc.

You should try ‘red rockets’. That Shit is awesome. [/quote]

:smiley:

This made me actually lol.