T Nation

Best Way to Use Androl 50

i’m looking for some opinions/recommendations on best way to use Androl 50(obviously will be my KICKSTART),d-bol, and test enanth ??? looking to make it a 8 week cycle.

will probably get 30 anadrol, 100 or 200 d-bol , and not sure on amount of test enanth. 1 or 2 10cc btl

Let me go ahead and say that youre going to get slim to no advice starting a thread like this.

You are going to get about as much out of this thread as you put into to. Why not read some relevant stickied threads and try again. Till then expect nothing but flames.

My advice to you is though, take all the gear you buy and just flush it down the toilet because in my eyes you arent smart enough to use AAS.

BMC

[quote]broch33 wrote:
i’m looking for some opinions/recommendations on best way to use Androl 50(obviously will be my KICKSTART),d-bol, and test enanth ??? looking to make it a 8 week cycle.

will probably get 30 anadrol, 100 or 200 d-bol , and not sure on amount of test enanth. 1 or 2 10cc btl[/quote]

take it rectally,tis da best way 4 sure

I have actually put the powder on peanut butter and ate it like a sandwich. Breakfast of champions i believe.

BMC