T Nation

Best Way To Take This Stack?

I would appreciate some advice as to the most beneficial time to take the following stack given that I normally train first thing 6 days per week - 3 days weights/3 days cardio:

Flameout
BCAA’s
TRIBEX
HOT-ROX Extreme

I also take a protein supp on a daily basis.

Many Thanks

E

[quote]EugeneM wrote:
I would appreciate some advice as to the most beneficial time to take the following stack given that I normally train first thing 6 days per week - 3 days weights/3 days cardio:

Flameout
BCAA’s
TRIBEX
HOT-ROX Extreme

I also take a protein supp on a daily basis.

Many Thanks

E
[/quote]

Eugene, this is how I do it. You can use it as a guide, but ulitmately do what works for you. The main thing is consistently taking the products daily.

Wake up down BCAA’s to halt catabolism hit shower. Fifteen minutes later down TRIBEX or Alpha Male whichever one I am using. Get dressed about ten fifteen minutes later take first dose of HOT-ROX Extreme.

Step into kitchen make morning protein shake down a good portion of it and then take morning Flameout dose.

I take BCAA’s before and after workout a couple hours later and throughout day.

Six to eight hours after first TRIBEX/Alpha Male/HOT-ROX doses I take second dose in staggered fashion (versus downing them all at once.

Right before bed handful of BCAA’s and second dose of Flameout.

Others will take full Flameout dose or seperate doses at different times and that’s fine as long as you again consistently take it everyday.

Hope this helps,

D

Thanks a lot D I will certainly adhere to your suggestion and see how things progress. Can I trouble you for an opinion as to whether I need to continue taking a pre-work out supp? - have been taking Met RX Amped.

Eugene

Eugene, I forgot to mention I down a Spike Shooter a half hour before my workout so, yes that’s fine. I suggest you give Spike Shooter a try I am pretty sure you would like it.

D

Thanks yet again D, do you think I need to add a creatine supp to the stack? Basically I want to retain or slightly increase muscle mass whilst lowering body fat percentage and become more shredded.

E

In my opinion Creatine is always a good idea. To me it’s like protein, a standard, not something to be cycled. Creatine has two main purposes, one being increased ATP energy for muscle contractions, and fluid retention in muscle cells.

So, yes it is a valuable tool to assist your goals, but keep in mind you may be a bit heavier from the water weight while still lowering your body fat. My standard is Surge and Biotest Creatine post workout and as long as I am lifting and eating right it will be.

D

Thanks a lot D - you have been very helpful.

E

Good advice right there from Dedicated.

Flameout is a “fish oil” type supplement (it has other stuff added in, and its way more concentraded) and therefore is doesnt matter when you take the fish oil(spread out vs. all at once).

I personally take it with my meals because it lowers the insulin response that way. But to get the benefits of the oil it just needs to be taken, period.

Heres what one of the authors recommends for BCAA, which is pretty solid:

5g upon waking
5g before training
5g after training
5g before bed

On non-training days the pre/post BCAA are taken between meals. Some authors recommend as much as 30g while you workout…but I’ll save that for the super wealthy :slight_smile: