Best Way To Take These Supps?

Hey all… I’m female, on a lean mass bulk. Just got my Se7en, Carbolin 19, and Flameout.

When is the best time to take the Se7en and Carbolin 19? And can I take them together? With or without food? Also, how many caps of Carbolin 19 should I take each time? Am I safe with 4 caps/day? (2 caps twice a day)?

Finally, can I add Biotest Spike to this stack? And what about Fahrenheit?

[quote]skinnymuscles wrote:
Hey all… I’m female, on a lean mass bulk. Just got my Se7en, Carbolin 19, and Flameout.

When is the best time to take the Se7en and Carbolin 19? And can I take them together? With or without food? Also, how many caps of Carbolin 19 should I take each time? Am I safe with 4 caps/day? (2 caps twice a day)?

Finally, can I add Biotest Spike to this stack? And what about Fahrenheit?[/quote]

Um yes alls well. Those are fine together, sure try and take then 30 mins prior to a meal but dont sweat that to much. Spike would be fine for a pre gym kick in the tail

Phill

[quote]skinnymuscles wrote:

Finally, can I add Biotest Spike to this stack? And what about Fahrenheit?[/quote]

Se7en and Carbolin 19 aren’t time specific, but if you’re dosing twice a day, it’s best to take them in the morning and then the late afternoon.

Yes, you can use them together.

For the time being, I’d just use what the label recommends (one or two in the morning, and one or two 6-8 hours later).

Spike can be added, but go easy at first.

IF you add Fahrenheit, be very careful as it, too, has a stimulatory effect. Combined with Spike, it might make you a little too energetic.

–TC