Best Way To Stack These

I have 2 10ml 100mg of test prop, 1 10ml 250 test prop, 2 10ml 200mg eq, what is the best way to stack these into a cycle. Also What should I dose my clomid for post cycle or should I go with something else?

250 test PROP?

You will need crutches if you inject that that shit.

[quote]stillearning wrote:
I have 2 10ml 100mg of test prop, 1 10ml 250 test prop, 2 10ml 200mg eq, what is the best way to stack these into a cycle. Also What should I dose my clomid for post cycle or should I go with something else? [/quote]

Can you re-word this so I can understand what you are asking?

Whatever you do, cut that prop with some sterile B-12, or else buy a doughnut pillow to carry around with you. Whoever is giving you 250mg/ml prop is a mean bastard. You sure you didnt mean enan or cyp?

Well I am thinking of doing a 10wk cycle 400eg/wk 400test prop/wk. But I will have left over prop how should i cycle that in? Also I have liquidex how should I cycle that in?

(I bought it from AGuys). Also What Should my post cycle routine be (have clomid)? Will the liquidex lower my Estrogen enough to keep me from having any sides? I have 2 10ml/200mg prop,1 10ml/250 prop, 2 10ml/200eq, liquidex, liquid clomid (both purchased from aguys.

Well I am thinking of doing a 10wk cycle 400eg/wk 400test prop/wk. But I will have left over prop how should i cycle that in? Also I have liquidex how should I cycle that in?

(I bought it from AGuys). Also What Should my post cycle routine be (have clomid)? Will the liquidex lower my Estrogen enough to keep me from having any sides? I have 2 10ml/200mg prop,1 10ml/250 prop, 2 10ml/200eq, liquidex, liquid clomid (both purchased from aguys. [/quote]

Dude, the test prop needs to be injected quite often, and is a painful product at the doses you say.I’m not entirely sure what exactly you have, but maybe a cycle with 1 ml prop200 with 1 ml eq 3 times/week. the clomid I would do 50 mgs. a day at the end of the cycle for at least 2 weeks.

After the clomid, then go back to the prop again about .5 ml 3 times /week of the 250. Prop has a very short half-life which requires very frequent injections. And it hurts!

I think this kid needs to do a lot more research before folks go building a cycle for him.

“I bought some liquidex - how do I use it?”

I have read on liquidex, from what I have gather .5mg 3 times a week but it is hard to determine that from a dropper which is how this stuff is administered. But Rainjack I could use some guidance instead of criticism I promise next time I will purchase from chemone.

I have read on liquidex, from what I have gather .5mg 3 times a week but it is hard to determine that from a dropper which is how this stuff is administered. But Rainjack I could use some guidance instead of criticism I promise next time I will purchase from chemone. [/quote]

If you’ve read any threads on this site at all you should know the quickest way to get flamed is not knowing and understanding your PCT. If you have an intelligent question to ask you will get great help and a lot of informed answers here, but for general questions just click the search button.

10 people have probably asked the same question before. I also highly suggest reading the first thread on the page as there is a wealth of information waiting for you.