Best Way to Run Clen/Var for Women

I am 30 yr old woman 5’4 140 lbs. Weight train 4x a week and cardio 5-6 days a week for 35 mins per day. Clean diet. Looking to lean out and gain lean muscle mass. Please help

[quote]Grimmi wrote:
I am 30 yr old woman 5’4 140 lbs. Weight train 4x a week and cardio 5-6 days a week for 35 mins per day. Clean diet. Looking to lean out and gain lean muscle mass. Please help[/quote]

“Oh God, the sides”

-Mr.Walkway

Are they bad?

It would depend on the dose and length of the cycle, I guess. What would your schedule be like?

FWIW, here’s Bill Robert’s take on Anavar: “With regard to use by women, while there is a common belief that Anavar is minimally virilizing to female, in fact virilization is not unusual at 20 mg/day and can occur at considerably lower doses than that. Even 5 mg/day is not side-effect-free for all.”

He rather advocates for Anadrol if women are to take steroids: “While it?s common for bodybuilders to suspect that Anadrol would be an even riskier choice for use by women than most anabolic steroids, actually the reverse is true. Medically, once per day dosing of 50 mg/day over extended periods has shown only a moderate rate of virilization problems. The same certainly cannot be said of Anavar, Dianabol, or Winstrol (stanozolol.) While not necessarily sufficient for high level female bodybuilding competition by today?s standards, such a dose actually is considerably more than needed by most women for excellent results in adding muscle, losing fat, and generally improving their physiques. Half this dose ? 25 mg/day, preferably taken as divided doses ? is very effective and is so far as I know the lowest-risk way to obtain this degree of benefit from anabolic steroids. Even 12.5 mg/day in divided doses can be remarkably effective.”

As far as I know, virilization (developing characteristics of a man), shouldn’t be a problem on a low dose of var.

For women I have heard 20mgs a day and as low as 5mg a day.

Clen is typically run on a pyramid type dosing until side effects get bad, then you maintain. i.e. 20mcg/day1 40mcg/day2… etc. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

I am no pro on this subject. I would research a lot of the effects of virilization of Var with women.

What makes you want to run substances?