Best Way to Keep Gains?

[quote]pbear wrote:
This is just retarded. Just because you only want to cycle enough to reach your natural potential (whatever that is you have no idea) doesn’t mean you will be able to keep the gains.

There is something to the amount of time it takes to make gains and your ability to keep them. Gaining a shit ton of muscle in 12 weeks doesn’t allow you to make those adaptations. Gain fast = lose fast.

So your plan is flawed. If you want to use just use. K bai.[/quote]

that’s a terrible post filled with broscience and conjecture.

K bai

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Most people never even get close to there genetic limit[/quote]

exactly. I hate it when people say you shouldn’t use steroids until you reach your natural limit. Professional bodybuilders are still adding muscle in their 40s. Does that mean we shouldn’t use steroids until we’re 50?

Really sticks in my craw[/quote]

yup.

and i have to personally admit to bitching at guys for using steroids way too early, but the fact of the matter is, we all used them as a shortcut anyway…[/quote]

Yeah its greed I think we all wanna be big and strong as quick as possible. But who dosnt ?
[/quote]

ain’t that the truth. I could’ve added another 20lbs naturally before I started, but that’d have taken years. I don’t have the patience for that!
[/quote]
I have seen guys who have been training without drugs for 10+ years and they look like shit although I admire and am impressed with what they have achived naturaly but I wanna be hyyoooge

With exceptions of guys like Doug Miller

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Most people never even get close to there genetic limit[/quote]

exactly. I hate it when people say you shouldn’t use steroids until you reach your natural limit. Professional bodybuilders are still adding muscle in their 40s. Does that mean we shouldn’t use steroids until we’re 50?

Really sticks in my craw[/quote]

yup.

and i have to personally admit to bitching at guys for using steroids way too early, but the fact of the matter is, we all used them as a shortcut anyway…[/quote]

Yeah its greed I think we all wanna be big and strong as quick as possible. But who dosnt ?
[/quote]

ain’t that the truth. I could’ve added another 20lbs naturally before I started, but that’d have taken years. I don’t have the patience for that!
[/quote]
I have seen guys who have been training without drugs for 10+ years and they look like shit although I admire and am impressed with what they have achived naturaly but I wanna be hyyoooge[/quote]

Yeah man, although guys like that are never serious about their diet. Anyone can build a good physique in ten years if their diet is good.

Conversely there’s guys in my gym running over a gram of tren and still look like shit. Some of them are in their teens. Scary stuff.

So I guess there’s no real answer? Just do it it a train hard and eat well throughout, and pct properly. An annoying subject steroids seems to be with no conclusive answers on anything. But I’m pretty sure the only way you’d lose all of your roid gains would be if you stopped training properly. I guess it’s down to me to figure out what’s best for me personally. Thanks to all you guys for the advice.

The answers are there, your thread did get derailed a bit though lol. Pct is the most important part. And remember food is the most anabolic thing you will put in your body. So do it right. But really if your asking questions like how do I keep my gains after cycle, your not ready for it sorry just my opinion.