T Nation

Best Way to Go From 15%bf to 7% in 12wks?

Hey CT,
what would be the best way to go from 15%bf to 7% in 12 weeks?
I am 24 yrs old 15%bf @ 200 lbs. 5"11 height.

There are so many diets out there from V-Diet to anabolic diet to bodyopus to intermittent fasting (im not fully sure the exact protocol of it) that its outright confusing. Some swear by having a full cheatday that it boosts leptin and you get even leaner while others say a full cheatday will cancel out the weeks work.

Help me out please.

I'm sure CT hates getting questions like this! Like you said, there ARE a lot of different ways to get ripped up, so that means that YOU must be the one who decides which way to do it. Also, how can CT know what would work best for you, especially with only the info you just gave? There is no way to "prescribe" a diet, and it comes down to trial/error.

For example, I followed CT's Anabolic Diet w/ one carb up meal per week. I also ate ~ 4,000kcal a day. Although I didn't lose weight (eating above maintenance) I also didn't gain weight, and actually looked leaner b/c I was not holding onto water. BUT, I certainly wasn't gaining much size, and now that I'm eating a lot of carbs again, I"m putting on much more size, and making much better gains all around. Point is that what works for me may or may not work for you. A good, solid technique that will most certainly yield quick results, in my opinion, would be the pulse feast. The feast meal, however, is something that YOU must come up with. (Probably stick to lean meat and veggies, plus maybe some eggs for weight loss). The most important thing is that you are in a caloric deficit. You can PM if you want, but posting something like this is a surefire way to get flamed lol!

lift everyday.

stop eating like a fatass.

come back in 12 weeks.

Get his Get Jacked Fast program. Worth the money ten-fold and will give you exactly what you need to do for the next twelve weeks.

For $39.95 you will be set for the next 12 weeks and on this forum has many times answered questions about the program. Can't beat that for that price.

Good luck.