T Nation

Best Way to Cycle These Supps

Hi Guys and gals,

I've got the following supplements - what would you say is the best order to use them in?

I have -
2 bottles Alpha Male (have just finished 2 bottles)

3 x TRIBEX

2 x ZMA

1 x Carbolin 19

2 x REZ-V (just finished 2)

thanks for any help.

What are your goals?

Alpha Male has a full dose of Carbolin 19 in it already, so you dont need to take those two concurrently. It also has tribulis in it, so, you dont need the TRIBEX with it, either.

What you can do is when you cycle your Alpha Male (whether its the 5/2, 4/3, etc), you can take Carbolin 19 on your off days.

You can, and should take REZ-V all the time. There are no conflicts in regards to taking it with anything, same goes for ZMA.

No Flameout in that order?

At the minute i want to lose fat and keep muscle (even build it if possible). No Flameout - getting a lot of omegas’ from fish, nuts and capsules at the minute though will probably order it at some point.

I’ll even “accept” mods input on this lol!

just go with normal fish oil, purchasing Flameout where you are means cutting out other supps that can help if money is a limiting factor.

also, consider HOT-ROX Extreme with the tribulus if max fat loss is your thing. other than that, the pervious response was bang on.

other supps you may look at are a custom workout drink, a protein blend like Metabolic Drive, BCAAs and creatine.

Thankyou for your reply. I’m sorted with protein powder and Metabolic Drive bars, creatine as well.

I have a thyroid problem and HOT-ROX is a no-no.

I’ll finish off my current bottle of Alpha Male and get into the TRIBEX and Carbolin 19.

thanks again

[quote]Ryu wrote:
Thankyou for your reply. I’m sorted with protein powder and Metabolic Drive bars, creatine as well.

I have a thyroid problem and HOT-ROX is a no-no.

I’ll finish off my current bottle of Alpha Male and get into the TRIBEX and Carbolin 19.

thanks again[/quote]

You have a thyroid problem but want to lose fat? Maybe you should look into fixing that first.

Also why no HRX? Are you already taking something that would conflict?

I was hyperthyroid (originally lost about 56lbs in 6 weeks due to it - muscle and fat). Now its medically controlled (2 pills/day at this point). I had quite a big rebound effect getting it sorted out plus i’ve recently been feeling unwell meaning i put more weight on - this was more a depression issue.

I did buy HOT-ROX and got through 10 tablets but it did’nt agree with me and to be honest i really can’t afford (healthwise)to mess with my thyroid through fat loss supplements.

Hope that puts it straight. On the upside i’m down 14lbs in 3 weeks just by cleaning up my diet and hitting the gym.