Best Way to Come Off D-Bol Cycle?

Just wondering what the best way to cycle off would be to not go into a catabolic state?

i am by no means a steroid expert but i remember the Carbolin 19 information describing how its as effective as anavar and its a good way to off cycle.

use nolva or clomid. Don’t use OTC shit. Do a search, there are many threads on proper PCT.

Yeah sorry to be a noob on the subject, I know some people that use 6 oxo and claim it woks well. thanks for the imput!

Typically, the following dosages of nolva would be used:
Day 1 - 100mg
Following 10 days - 60mg
Following 10 days - 40mg

dbol half life is 4-8 hours, so you can start the morning after your last day.

Do NOT use 6-OXO, you’ll only be endangering yourself by not using proper PCT. You’ll need to effectively restart your test gains, and minimize the effects of estrogen, 6-OXO is not adequate enough to do this.

There have also been reports of delayed gyno use with 6-OXO. Is that something you really want to risk?

[quote]dan nukem wrote:
Day 1 - 100mg
Following 10 days - 60mg
Following 10 days - 40mg

dbol half life is 4-8 hours, so you can start the morning after your last day.[/quote]

I don’t know where you get your information, but the idea of taking such high dosages of Nolvadex is just stupid. There’s absolutely no reason to ever go over 20mg. Going higher than that doesn’t make it any more effective.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
dan nukem wrote:
Day 1 - 100mg
Following 10 days - 60mg
Following 10 days - 40mg

dbol half life is 4-8 hours, so you can start the morning after your last day.

I don’t know where you get your information, but the idea of taking such high dosages of Nolvadex is just stupid. There’s absolutely no reason to ever go over 20mg. Going higher than that doesn’t make it any more effective.[/quote]

Actually both of you guys are right, at least according to what Bill Roberts recommends:

For nolva, 20mg everyday is adequate after the first day’s megadose of 100 or 120mg. Or for clomid, a dosing of 300mg on day 1 and 50mg ed. And the purpose of that initial loading day is to rapidly establish high enough levels.

Is any nolva or clomid needed at just 10mg a day? Or is that going to depend upon the person?

[quote]fastwrx05 wrote:
Is any nolva or clomid needed at just 10mg a day? Or is that going to depend upon the person?[/quote]

A better question yet is why bother screwing up your natural test levels by taking 10 mg a day of d bol?

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
fastwrx05 wrote:
Is any nolva or clomid needed at just 10mg a day? Or is that going to depend upon the person?

A better question yet is why bother screwing up your natural test levels by taking 10 mg a day of d bol?

[/quote]

That’s a good point, thanks for the imput!