Best w/ Sustanon 250?

[quote]mycat225 wrote:
that is a myth, no reason for eod with sust. it was created so one ester hits after the other etc… once a week is fine with sust. if this is a first cycle I would just go 250 every 5 days for 16-20 wks and thats it. if you have more then one under your belt… well you should know a lill more. for a 2nd cycle I would go 500 a week with MAYBE 3-400deca a week. again if its your first cycle you will grow like a weed on 250 every 5 days for 16-20 weeks. [/quote]

First of all, Sustanon 250 was not “created,” per se. It is not in its own right a thing which could be said was created, merely a mixture of different estered testosterone compounds.

Second, I strongly disagree (and I can’t emphasize enough) with the idea that the OP, or anybody for that matter, should ever even entertain the idea of running a cycle for 16 to 20 weeks. Any scientific data and HPTA readings will indicate that AAS, regardless of how suppressive the compound may be, will eventually lead to a downward curve insofar as gains, strength, or SHBG homeostasis is concerned.

Last, you propose that 250mg of Sustanon (and I’m assuming you mean any testosterone) is enough to produce allegedly impressive gains. I question whether you realize that the average healthy adult male naturally produces almost that much without any foreign AAS. If we go with the fixed figure of 200mg of testosterone produced per week, and we consider the fact that introducing an AAS compound will lead to complete suppression, then you really only have a net gain of 50mg of supraphysiological level T running through the bloodstream. I’m sure you would agree that a 50mg per week increase hardly merits applause.

[quote]mycat225 wrote:
first I CAN NOT MAKE OUT THE “CHART”. it is a blurry mess.

2nd, some of you guys still just believe what you are told. DO THE MATH YOURSELF. GRAB A PIECE OF PAPER.

and crash, I RUINED a thread?? I stated what is true, did not insult anyone, have not been rude, did not try and take the thread off topic, etc… you wanna disagree and believe there will be a diff in gains between say 250 eod or just 750 a week… go ahead but in the real world you are incorrect. ooooo, look I just said you are incorrect and did not call you a bunch of names or try to insult. this may be the only board out here with these beliefs… and no, I anint from BB. I am from the best gear site on the net where a lot of you guys could learn something but live in your world. [/quote]

Even though you cannot read the data on the chart you should still recognise what it is, and if you have never used a PCT calculator then you are obviously not doing every thing a safely as possible.

I know what information you have read, I have sen these web pages myself as part of my own personal research (by the way I am one of the very few guys that likes and uses sustanon on this site)

But what have done differently to you is I have continued my researched past reading that one page, I suggest you look beyond the advice your highschool gym buddies have given you.

Contrl explains it all very well above, maybe someone with very low natural test levels would find some benifit from 250ml E5D but guys with average levels will not.

Also running a cycle past 16 weeks at the very most is a waste of money and damaging to your long term health.

If you wish to continue arguing your case for your original advice can you please first address the issue of having test blood levels rise and drop around 500mg every ten days and repeating this 12 times over, and explain how this can be a good thing for anyone to do.

Well I’m glad i brought up a topic thats got everyone providing insight. I’ll be honest i’m no expert on the gear front but i am a nutritionist and i can tell that a 20 week cycle isn’t the most healthiest of things. I feel what Contrl is saying though

[quote]Contrl wrote:
mycat225 wrote:
that is a myth, no reason for eod with sust. it was created so one ester hits after the other etc… once a week is fine with sust. if this is a first cycle I would just go 250 every 5 days for 16-20 wks and thats it. if you have more then one under your belt… well you should know a lill more. for a 2nd cycle I would go 500 a week with MAYBE 3-400deca a week. again if its your first cycle you will grow like a weed on 250 every 5 days for 16-20 weeks.

First of all, Sustanon 250 was not “created,” per se. It is not in its own right a thing which could be said was created, merely a mixture of different estered testosterone compounds.

Second, I strongly disagree (and I can’t emphasize enough) with the idea that the OP, or anybody for that matter, should ever even entertain the idea of running a cycle for 16 to 20 weeks. Any scientific data and HPTA readings will indicate that AAS, regardless of how suppressive the compound may be, will eventually lead to a downward curve insofar as gains, strength, or SHBG homeostasis is concerned.

Last, you propose that 250mg of Sustanon (and I’m assuming you mean any testosterone) is enough to produce allegedly impressive gains. I question whether you realize that the average healthy adult male naturally produces almost that much without any foreign AAS. If we go with the fixed figure of 200mg of testosterone produced per week, and we consider the fact that introducing an AAS compound will lead to complete suppression, then you really only have a net gain of 50mg of supraphysiological level T running through the bloodstream. I’m sure you would agree that a 50mg per week increase hardly merits applause.

[/quote]

your estimations of how much test the average male produces is WAY off.

Anyway back to the subject matter.

Egg I have ran a fair few sustanon cycles myself, personally I think its fine on its own with an oral like anadrol to kick start for the first 2 weeks, if its your first cycle I would suggestdoing sus only.

After that deca is a popular choice to stack sus with.

right now I am running 8 weeks of sus with 2 weeks of anabol and 6 weeks anavar.

[quote]mycat225 wrote:
Contrl wrote:
mycat225 wrote:
that is a myth, no reason for eod with sust. it was created so one ester hits after the other etc… once a week is fine with sust. if this is a first cycle I would just go 250 every 5 days for 16-20 wks and thats it. if you have more then one under your belt… well you should know a lill more. for a 2nd cycle I would go 500 a week with MAYBE 3-400deca a week. again if its your first cycle you will grow like a weed on 250 every 5 days for 16-20 weeks.

your estimations of how much test the average male produces is WAY off. [/quote]

Your feet are tiny.

You can’t read.

You have a speech impediment.

See? I can throw inane accusations without proof or merit, too. Doesn’t mean they’re true.