T Nation

Best w/ Sustanon 250?

Hey guys is there anything in particular that works best with Sustanon 250?

Um a needle?

An oral ?

Deca?

How about switching to cyp/eth?

I also prefer Cyp or Eth but if all you can get is sust than use it. It is test, just multi estered test.

I assume you are bulking so the best injectable IMHO would be deca or EQ. The best orals would be dbol or anadrol.

Just my .02

[quote]Egghead03 wrote:
Hey guys is there anything in particular that works best with Sustanon 250? [/quote]

This site is not friendly to Sus. Go to some of the bro boards and you’ll hear guys touting it like it’s the Jesus of AAS. If you have to do it, then make certain to inject EOD to keep your blood levels stable.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Egghead03 wrote:
Hey guys is there anything in particular that works best with Sustanon 250?

This site is not friendly to Sus. Go to some of the bro boards and you’ll hear guys touting it like it’s the Jesus of AAS. If you have to do it, then make certain to inject EOD to keep your blood levels stable. [/quote]

that is a myth, no reason for eod with sust. it was created so one ester hits after the other etc… once a week is fine with sust. if this is a first cycle I would just go 250 every 5 days for 16-20 wks and thats it. if you have more then one under your belt… well you should know a lill more. for a 2nd cycle I would go 500 a week with MAYBE 3-400deca a week. again if its your first cycle you will grow like a weed on 250 every 5 days for 16-20 weeks.

[quote]mycat225 wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Egghead03 wrote:
Hey guys is there anything in particular that works best with Sustanon 250?

This site is not friendly to Sus. Go to some of the bro boards and you’ll hear guys touting it like it’s the Jesus of AAS. If you have to do it, then make certain to inject EOD to keep your blood levels stable.

that is a myth, no reason for eod with sust. it was created so one ester hits after the other etc… once a week is fine with sust. if this is a first cycle I would just go 250 every 5 days for 16-20 wks and thats it. if you have more then one under your belt… well you should know a lill more. for a 2nd cycle I would go 500 a week with MAYBE 3-400deca a week. again if its your first cycle you will grow like a weed on 250 every 5 days for 16-20 weeks. [/quote]

Once a week is fine?!?!?! Who are you? Two posts and two real dumbass points on your part. Since when is one injection a week fine with any blend or ester of test? You need to maintain a steady level.

And then you try and advocate running a 5 month cycle? Especially with that high of a deca dose. Where the hell do you get these ridiculous ideas?

Low doses for a long period of time are a terrible idea. Do it right, do it high, do it quick, and actually recover properly.

You claim the OP should know more… I’m questioning your credibility. So far, you’re 0 for 2. Maybe you need to actually have some knowledge before you continue to give out horrible, and potentially dangerous and life-altering, advice.

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
mycat225 wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Egghead03 wrote:
Hey guys is there anything in particular that works best with Sustanon 250?

This site is not friendly to Sus. Go to some of the bro boards and you’ll hear guys touting it like it’s the Jesus of AAS. If you have to do it, then make certain to inject EOD to keep your blood levels stable.

that is a myth, no reason for eod with sust. it was created so one ester hits after the other etc… once a week is fine with sust. if this is a first cycle I would just go 250 every 5 days for 16-20 wks and thats it. if you have more then one under your belt… well you should know a lill more. for a 2nd cycle I would go 500 a week with MAYBE 3-400deca a week. again if its your first cycle you will grow like a weed on 250 every 5 days for 16-20 weeks.

Once a week is fine?!?!?! Who are you? Two posts and two real dumbass points on your part. Since when is one injection a week fine with any blend or ester of test? You need to maintain a steady level.

And then you try and advocate running a 5 month cycle? Especially with that high of a deca dose. Where the hell do you get these ridiculous ideas?

Low doses for a long period of time are a terrible idea. Do it right, do it high, do it quick, and actually recover properly.

You claim the OP should know more… I’m questioning your credibility. So far, you’re 0 for 2. Maybe you need to actually have some knowledge before you continue to give out horrible, and potentially dangerous and life-altering, advice.

World[/quote]

dude why dont you do your self a favor and do a lill research on sust, why it was created and the average half life? now I would appreciate you not calling me names as I have not called you any… just expand your knowledge and dont believe the myths you read on the web.

[quote]mycat225 wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Egghead03 wrote:
Hey guys is there anything in particular that works best with Sustanon 250?

This site is not friendly to Sus. Go to some of the bro boards and you’ll hear guys touting it like it’s the Jesus of AAS. If you have to do it, then make certain to inject EOD to keep your blood levels stable.

that is a myth, no reason for eod with sust. it was created so one ester hits after the other etc… once a week is fine with sust. if this is a first cycle I would just go 250 every 5 days for 16-20 wks and thats it. if you have more then one under your belt… well you should know a lill more. for a 2nd cycle I would go 500 a week with MAYBE 3-400deca a week. again if its your first cycle you will grow like a weed on 250 every 5 days for 16-20 weeks. [/quote]

Are you part retarted? I just read two of your posted in the last 10 minutes and my head is starting to hurt. Dont bother giving advice if shit like this is all thats going to come out of your mouth.

To the OP: sus or omnadren will work out fine if injected EOD if thats all you can get your hands on. Cyp or enathate seems to be preferred by most members here and injected 2x/wk or E3D.

boy you guys here like to throw insults around… sad really. dont do your research and just believe whats on the net. to the poster DO SOME RESEARCH ON SUST.


Whats even more sad is that mycat thinks he knows what hes talking about and offers advice.

Just because you may have used sus in the past the way you describe and got some results doenst make it right.

The reason sus needs to be injected EOD is to keep hormone levels stable.

The image above shows test levels with 500mg every 5 days and below 196mg EOD.

Notice the differnce in the drop of test levels from one shot to the next?

Is this making any sense to you yet?

Just to clarify as well this is the same amount of product used over the same amount of time.

dont know where you got that graph from and I cant even make it out so I cant comment on what it says. but do the math on your own. do you want me to give you the half lives of each ester?

oh and BTW I dont really subscribe to the idea that the levels MUST be even (though I stand by my earlier statements). in nature, when the human body goes thru its greatest periods of growth the levels are NEVER stable. I know you read that they must be but that is not what the human body is used to and there really is no reason that they MUST be. again I stand by what I said. look up the esters and do the math yourself. but it would not matter anyway, if it is said on your favorite web site you will believe it.

I will not debate you if you insult again. I stand by what I said and if you can not have a discusion without pathetic insults I will not be part of it. IF you want to discuss the issue I am more then willing to but not in this manner. I hope if you reply it is insult free.

Those graphs represent test levels with all the esters taken into consideration.

Its not that the test levels must be stablem, its that your body will respond much better if they are and with less sides.

Someone else will chime in before todays end with all the technical jargon to explain to you what is going on in the body and why you want these levels to be as smooth as possible. I know they have to be, but cant explain it properlly with all of the technical info.

I feel bad for the OP here because mycat fucked up his tread. Egghead… if this is your first cycle then sust on its own is fine in fact even if you have one or two cycles under your belt its still good on its own. It would be a nice idea however to run an androgenic compound along side.

The thing that really works best with sust is implementing good training and nutritional protocols. No doubt you know this already just that from the way your question was phrased I think thats the best answer. Anyway I hope this helps more that the bitch fight that just erupted on your tread.

Crashball

Mycat if you do not recognise what that chart is then you really should not be taking steroids, and you should certainly not be handing out ill advice to people.

You talk about natural levels of testoterone changing in the body, this is correct but the flucuations are less than minimal compared to the levels experienced when using AAS, these flucuations also happen over a much longer period of time.

What is represented in the first chart are levels of testosterone going from around 680mg to 1140mg and back down to 680mg again in a matter of 10 days.

If you do not realise the consequences of these flucuations then maybe it is you who should do some more research, or perhaps better still maybe you should go back to bb.com and let us deal with handing out advice in this forum.

Thanks crashball. I think mycat needs to sit, read and learn more before he responds to anything.

Mycat:

Your English is horrific.

I hope it’s your second language?

first I CAN NOT MAKE OUT THE “CHART”. it is a blurry mess.

2nd, some of you guys still just believe what you are told. DO THE MATH YOURSELF. GRAB A PIECE OF PAPER.

and crash, I RUINED a thread?? I stated what is true, did not insult anyone, have not been rude, did not try and take the thread off topic, etc… you wanna disagree and believe there will be a diff in gains between say 250 eod or just 750 a week… go ahead but in the real world you are incorrect. ooooo, look I just said you are incorrect and did not call you a bunch of names or try to insult. this may be the only board out here with these beliefs… and no, I anint from BB. I am from the best gear site on the net where a lot of you guys could learn something but live in your world.

sust was developed for hormone replacement, hence the gradual release of the multi esters over time. but, for bodybuilding it needs to be injected more frequently. EOD, or an absolute minimum of E3D.

inject sust once or twice a week during cycle, then go and inject EOD…a world of difference!!

will you gain off one injection a week? sure, but it is not optimal. will your gains and overall feeling of well being be much better when injected EOD? Yes! Will your potential for unwanted sides decrease with more frequent injections of this multi estered product? yes! It’s a no brainer.